..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: usb plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a way to play eyetoy game with pcsx2 using usb camera (or at all) ?
Nope,no USB plugin is available yet or in progress.
Ive toyed with the idea, but im far too lazy to even start it Tongue2
please make a plugin like this, i already show that some one was able to make the EYETOY work on windows in youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8rIYQWQzg

it will be so cool to run kinetic with my laptop every were or other cool games, also it is one of the greates things in ps !
A gamepad you can buy and run other games that go out on pc, but with eyetoy games you don't have a choice , it's forces you to use ps.

Sad i hope there will be a usb cemra for pcsx2 .
I know the eyetoy works on windows, i use it as a webcam, which is why i was tempted to do so. Plus the advantage you dont need an eyetoy to use it via windows would be cool too.

Again i need to unlaz0r and work out USB interfacing.
You mean you'd be able to use a regular webcam for eyetoy games?
well they are both essentially just webcams, the only thing that makes the eyetoy unique is its identifier string, which can be easily faked.
Well it's been a year, I take it we can forget about USB plugins? Tongue
I need a way to emulate with my steering whell FF380 the GT Steering wheel so i can play Gran turismo 4 as it should be played..Having a stable 4.1ghz AMD phenom X6 and a AMD HD6850 and not be able to enjoy gran turismo as i want is a pain in the nose
(06-09-2009, 12:48 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]eye've toyed with the idea, but im far too lazy to even start it Tongue2

fixed Laugh
(01-10-2012, 01:31 PM)naik2222 Wrote: [ -> ]I need a way to emulate with my steering whell FF380 the GT Steering wheel so i can play Gran turismo 4 as it should be played..Having a stable 4.1ghz AMD phenom X6 and a AMD HD6850 and not be able to enjoy gran turismo as i want is a pain in the nose

Start your own thread damnit.