..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Getting DBZ: BT3 to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Intel Core Quad Q6600
2.40 Ghz
4.0 GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT

I'm trying to get Dragon ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 to work on this computer (Vista) and I seem to have problems getting it to work consistently. I am currently using the Beta version after seeing that the regular version had problems running the game.

GSdx (SSSE3) 0.1.14
ZeroSPU2 r14-Dev 0.4.6
LileyPad svn (r1034) 0.10.0
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
Europe v2 (14/06/2004)

So anyway the only setting I seem to change that is not default is the frame limiting setting. I put it to frame skip and the game seems to run great. Well the game runs great on ALL default settings except when fighting. So when I set the frame limiting to frame skip, it goes really good at around 53-60 FPS. Problem is that it is that the players constantly disappear and reappear when playing.
That's the thing with skipping settings Tongue

Have you tried the latest beta with VU Cycle Stealing speedhack? maybe it'll help
Try GDSX 0.1.5 thats the plugin I use and it runs great without glichtes. Make sure to download just 0.1.5.
(06-11-2009, 03:20 PM)FragX Wrote: [ -> ]Try GDSX 0.1.5 thats the plugin I use and it runs great without glichtes. Make sure to download just 0.1.5.

Where to get it?
In Plugin Sub-Forum http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html
But use frame skiping make that result.You have to appect it.
Nope, GSDX doesn't fix anything, it makes the game look much much worse.