..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: suggestion for GSDX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
would be nice, if the resolution below 1024x768, is windowed!

An example:

640x480-windowed
320x240-windowed
840x480-windowed

Do the other users use other resolutions!
in a way much better!Biggrin
well, i don't know if i really understood your question, but you can always switch between windowed and fullscreen with alt+return, regardless of the resolution.
He mean not having to increase and decrease windows size by hand if i am not mistaken.
(06-12-2009, 08:47 PM)seinfeldx Wrote: [ -> ]He mean not having to increase and decrease windows size by hand if i am not mistaken.

Exactly!
Now tell me is not gonna be good?
does it matter? can you tell what size the window is? and if you can, does it make you happy? Laugh
its dificult to center it after increasing the window, for exemple ZeroGS gives you that option to select the window size and its always centered on the screen, it would be very nice to have the option size and always centered.
(06-12-2009, 10:02 PM)Gabest Wrote: [ -> ]does it matter? can you tell what size the window is? and if you can, does it make you happy? Laugh

I want to opição the resolution "320x240" is equal to the resolution "windowed"!(Of course in a lower resolution)
Not to understand:

Example:
The GSDX have these options:
If I centered the window but cheated and moved it by one pixel, or if I set 641x481, would you notice? The same precision can be archived by hand.
I do not understand!
Can simplify!

I mean we can do that?
only put more 1 pixels in the "D3D Internal Resolution"?
(06-12-2009, 10:32 PM)Gabest Wrote: [ -> ]If I centered the window but cheated and moved it by one pixel, or if I set 641x481, would you notice? The same precision can be archived by hand.

he dont know English and uses translator.

What he wants is an option to add resolutions Below 640x480, that you have.
like 320x200 or 240

I think he have slow PC and that's what he use with gamecube emulator
Pages: 1 2