..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: NBA Street v3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Itll be very difficult to help you until you give us your PC specs and plugin settings (and of course PCSX2 version)
Windows Vista Home Basic
Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E4600 @ 2.40GHz
Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB
Graphics ATI Radeon HD 3600 Series
Gaming graphics 1279 MB Total available graphics memory
HD 400

pcsx2-beta-1329
Graphic-GSdx 0.1.8
Sound-SPU2-X 1.1.0
Bios-USA v02.00
the very first thing id suggest is grab the latest revision of GSDX from here http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

that should bring you a huge improvement in FPS, not sure on the graphical issues tho.
I have GSdx (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.8 ammm what is the latest GSdx
.. the one in that thread, else i wouldnt have pointed you to it. where it says "Latest revision click here (updated every hour)"
(06-13-2009, 07:59 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ].. the one in that thread, else i wouldnt have pointed you to it. where it says "Latest revision click here (updated every hour)"

Hahah ok tnx i will see Smile
Ammm nothing its the same thing bat its slow now 40 fps Sad
what was the fps before? 40fps isnt exactly slow, id say that was pleanty playable.
(06-13-2009, 10:13 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]what was the fps before? 40fps isnt exactly slow, id say that was pleanty playable.

Yeah bat ammm how i tell u ammm when is 4 to 4 players it 20 i think FPS wan i play with 1 player its 40 FPS there most be a solution for this and yes its playeble Smile i try it with VU SKIP its mach beter with 4 vs 4 30FPS moste 50 FPS
Pages: 1 2