..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Having trouble with GS plugins, Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 series graphics card, and have updated to the latest version of DirectX.
I have an Intel Dual Core E8400, knowing these I have tried running SSE4.1 in DX10 (hardware).

With every version of graphics driver and every option in its configuration (DX9 or 10), I get the same message "Could not load GS plugins 'plugins':null"

I don't know If it is something obvious that I am doing wrong but I can not figure it out.

Thank you for any help and guidance.
what version of pcsx2, what plugins, what config for pcsx2 and the plugins? that's other stuff that we need to know Smile
(06-18-2009, 12:46 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]what version of pcsx2, what plugins, what config for pcsx2 and the plugins? that's other stuff that we need to know Smile

I am using the latest version of pcsx2, with only the plugins that come with the download.

The configurations are what I need help with I guess.

Thanks for the reply!
Are you running PSCX2 with the "Run as Administrator" command through the Right-Click menu?
(06-18-2009, 10:20 AM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Are you running PSCX2 with the "Run as Administrator" command through the Right-Click menu?

Wow that did it, Thanks Scott!