..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: One strange bug with PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the newest beta and plugins but I tried with older revs too and different ISO/Disk plugins but when I start Jak 2(USA) the game is in Japanese and I have to go to the options and change the language.

I have PAL PS2(1.90 bios)and on my PS2 the game is starting in English.
try running the game with run->execute rather than file->run cd/dvd. that should work.
(06-19-2009, 04:01 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]try running the game with run->execute rather than file->run cd/dvd. that should work.

That's the only thing that I didn't try but...
The first time when I try it,after the doulby surround logo and when the mini movie start if I press start to skip this mini movie and go directly to the tittle screen my whole pc freeze.The first time I told to myself "maybe something got wrong" but it happen again after I restart my pc.

It does that only if I start the game with Run=>Execute.
turn MTGS off and try again, i suspect its causing your pc to hang, it does that to me if games send any sort of corruption to the GS plugin
(06-19-2009, 04:24 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]turn MTGS off and try again, i suspect its causing your pc to hang, it does that to me if games send any sort of corruption to the GS plugin

It freeze again