..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Phenom II x4 @ 3.016 - Vista - DEP - Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently ran 0.9.6 and it loaded perfectly. I was having problems with some of the cdrom plugins so I went back to change up the settings. I also set up my 360's wireless configuration while I was at it. When I went back to run the cd/dvd, pcsx2 crashed. It's been crashing ever since. At first I thought it was the DEP, which I disabled and enabled via the cmd but nothing. Does anyone have a solution?

Specs:
Phenom II x4 @ 3,016MHz
XFX Radeon HD 4890 @ 960/1110
Asus M4A78T-E
Windows Vista Ultimate 32/64-bit

Plugin Configuration:
[Image: pluginconfiguration.th.jpg]
(06-20-2009, 04:21 PM)PCSx2_Prodigy Wrote: [ -> ]I recently ran 0.9.6 and it loaded perfectly. I was having problems with some of the cdrom plugins so I went back to change up the settings. I also set up my 360's wireless controller configuration while I was at it. When I went back to run the cd/dvd, pcsx2 crashed. It's been crashing ever since. At first I thought it was the DEP, which I disabled and enabled via the cmd but nothing. Does anyone have a solution?

Specs:
Phenom II x4 @ 3,016MHz
XFX Radeon HD 4890 @ 960/1110
Asus M4A78T-E
Windows Vista Ultimate 32/64-bit

Plugin Configuration:
[Image: pluginconfiguration.th.jpg]
Ever tryed to download a fresh pcsx2 and configure it again?
(06-20-2009, 04:37 PM)FragX Wrote: [ -> ]Ever tryed to download a fresh pcsx2 and configure it again?

I did a fresh install for the 3rd time and it worked. That was wierd, eh?
I think the problem was coming from one of the cd/dvd plugins I was using. My drive doesn't show up half of the time under it's configuration and when I try running pcsx it crashes. I have to reinstall the whole thing in order for it to work again. What plugin do you recommend I use to read roms off my D:?