..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Help Please!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I go to run a game on PCSX2 it says that my cpu does not support SSE 4.01. Can anyone tell me what I need to do?
First, check out what your CPU can support. Do this by going "Config > CPU" and it will say in the top left area of the screen. Then change the graphics plugin to an SSE/SSSE version that you can use by going "Config > Configure".
try CPUZ 1.5 program to see your CPU support that feature or not and give us decent info first before talking about your problem.
Use an SSE(SSSE) your CPU supports?
just use a GSDX which doesnt have SSE4 in the title, unless you have a core2duo or higher, stick with the SSE2 one.

If you do have an intel chip (core2 or higher) then you can use the SSSE3 (thats 3 S's before you say "but i have SSE3")
(06-24-2009, 10:54 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]just use a GSDX which doesnt have SSE4 in the title, unless you have a core2duo or higher, stick with the SSE2 one.

If you do have an intel chip (core2 or higher) then you can use the SSSE3 (thats 3 S's before you say "but i have SSE3")

well refraction i am confused in ssse3 and sse4.1 which is better i can use both of them but which one is better.?????????
Basically, the higher the number the better.
(06-25-2009, 09:02 AM)luckysingh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2009, 10:54 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]just use a GSDX which doesnt have SSE4 in the title, unless you have a core2duo or higher, stick with the SSE2 one.

well refraction i am confused in ssse3 and sse4.1 which is better i can use both of them but which one is better.?????????
Obviously you can't use SSE4.1 as you've had an error..

Just SSSE3/SSE2 dependant on what SSE/SSSE your CPU supports.
(06-25-2009, 10:12 AM)Sythedragon Wrote: [ -> ]

he isnt the OP Tongue
(06-25-2009, 01:06 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-25-2009, 10:12 AM)Sythedragon Wrote: [ -> ]

he isnt the OP Tongue
Dammit.
Pages: 1 2