..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX savegame to Memor32?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

I bought myself a memor32. Because I allways played my games on PCSX2, I now have a whole bunch of savegames in .PS2 - format on my computer.

Now, i want to export the PS2 - file to my memor32 - card. I've tried it with winrar and winzip, but both gave an error. I've also tried to import the PS2 - file directly to the Memor32 savegame manager, but also an error...

So: how do I import my pcsx2 savegames in my Memor32?

(Don't know what memor32 is? Klick here)
Use mymc to export your save from your pcsx2 memory card(.ps2) to .max or .psu and then use the memor32 save manager to put them into your card.

I can't tell you anything else since I don't have that card and I don't know much about it(I use modchip and FMCB)
Okay, i've exported them, but they are in PSU - format, and the savegame manager still can't read them...

How to convert PSU to MAX?
Mymc can export to PSU and MAX,just select the type when you're saving from Save as type
Interesting, I want to buy a great Memor32 so I can put my Smackdown vs Raw 2006/7 pcsx2 save games on my chipped PS2.

What are the steps I should take then?