..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FFXII Us cheating problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i have a copy of the ffxii us version i ripped from my ps2 disc because my ps2 died so now i playing it through one more time but this time i wanna experience using cheats and get all the special weapons say but every time i enter a master code just the master code pcsx 0.9.2 crashes

this is my system
core 2 duo e6600 2.4ghz @ 3.5ghz - is stable
gtx280 nividia
8gb of ram
and a few other bits

so i can run the game fine no bugs there
but as soon as i put a cheat in it dies

is there a box i need to check or what

thank you
(07-04-2009, 08:49 AM)benny999 Wrote: [ -> ]... pcsx 0.9.2 ...

The latest stable release is PCSX 0.9.6. Use that instead.
(07-04-2009, 08:59 AM)Aemony Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2009, 08:49 AM)benny999 Wrote: [ -> ]... pcsx 0.9.2 ...

The latest stable release is PCSX 0.9.6. Use that instead.

oops meant i have 0.9.6 sorry
Master codes are almost never needed
(07-04-2009, 09:19 AM)vsub Wrote: [ -> ]Master codes are almost never needed

oh really ok ill try without and report back thanks for that information very useful
FYI, FFXII + any "have all..." codes = crash.
Your best bet is to use the "monsters drop all loots" code so you don't have to farm...too hard.
You can download a save file from gamefaqs. I did that and I started my game with full weapons and like thousands of points to upgrade my abilities Laugh
tryed most of the codes that are only small changes and non of them work Sad
also note this: "If your save says "Corrupted" reset and disable the patch then hit esc and enable it then. THEN hit execute and continue normally (this happens with Final Fantasy 12, so I thought I should point this out. I removed this game from the tutorial, but I leave this warning intact)"

if codes are just in general not working, let me know, I'll see what I can sort for you.
The problem is for the latest svn (1400 and above), use the 1059 and the patch works =)