..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Hi, What games will my new system run?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I've looked at this emulator before and even tried Tekken but it ran like a bag of crap, I've now updated my rig and would like to know what percentage of games i can realistically run:

i7 920 @ 4.2ghz
Corsair Dominator GT 2000mhz
Asus 4870 x2
Windows 7 64bit

I think thats all i need to post for an answer.

Thanks in advance
All compatible games, as you prolly guessed.
If you PC were not sufficent, PCSX2 will not exist....who will be able to play then ?
Dude, you'll be able to run most games. Like, even games that are known to run slow on most machines. You'll just need a lil' tweaking here and there when you come across such games.
An easier is, which game COULDNT your PC run.
(07-04-2009, 11:50 PM)NasGhost Wrote: [ -> ]An easier is, which game COULDNT your PC run.

All games known to have problems, of course.

Also Huntyz, I want your specs Tongue Care to share?
You must try to seek an optimize setting in each games already compatible with pcsx2 emulation there and there.
Ah well that's ideal thank you for the replies i shal obtain some ps2 games then Tongue

Quote:Posted by Aemony - Yesterday 11:56 PM
(Yesterday 10:50 PM)NasGhost Wrote:
An easier is, which game COULDNT your PC run.

All games known to have problems, of course.

Also Huntyz, I want your specs Care to share?

What specs exactly, system specs?

CPU: Core i7 920 D0 @ 4.2ghz / 1.37v
MOBO: Gigabyte EX58-UD5
RAM: Corsair Dominator GT 6GB 2000mhz
GFX: Asus Extreme Cooling 4870X2 OC'ed 47/52c
SOUND: X-Fi Fatality
PSU: Corsair 750w Modular
HDD: 300gb Maxtor / 400gb Maxtor / 2tb external NAS (waiting for cheap SSD)
MONITORS: 22" Sony Trinitron CRT / 24" Dell 2408WFP
Nice system, I guess if you're going to get wet, you may as well go swimming right? Laugh

One question though, what HSF are you using?
Titan Fenrir at the moment this thing runs HOT though 50c idle 75-80c load, might look into watercooling at some point if i want to overclock more.