..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Where can i get pcsx2 (old) BETAS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all i'm sorry if they're right in front of my eyes and i can't see them... -_-'. I wanted to know where can i find the previous official BETAS that used to be here ---> http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html because everytime a new one comes out the previous one just disappear (and silly me for deleting the old ones from my PC). Do they get storaged somewhere else or what? The reason i wanted to (re)try them is because i used to play a game (tales of the abyss) with really good speed and without any big bugs on old betas. With the 1329 one it seems to have lost a bit of speed (could be from other options like graphic plugin or something else but i would like to check it anyway). I would just like to play with the best config i could and I know where to get everything else except the exe. beta. Thanks.
Nope,only the latest one is kept. You can use the SVN and compile past betas yourself or don't delete the old builds Tongue
What if the lattest even cant run Grand turismo in game? try the stable..and if the stable is to ***** slow..try go ***** your self
im angry..im talking about r1736..okey one game of why peapol have pcsx2 it runs better..but grandturismo it wont go in race..dont vorry i tried everything..***** eh..I found this and nothing i can do..only looking on youtube on rapid share for old pcsx2
*removed*
...@ amendment-2222, look at the thread bout Gran Turismo 4 & you'll see that GT4 is fully playable on PcSx2 svn1763, ...m8, don't use that language on forum, it's rude... lol

Cheers...
OKey..where i can get it? i use the raccomended..this is the 1736
it wont go in race