..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Final Fantasy X fps issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I just downloaded pcsx2 and the Final Fantasy X ISO file yesterday, and I've been having issues. My fps never goes any higher than around 27 or so. Here's my specs:

Vista Enterprise 64-bit
AMD Turion 64 X2 Tl-62, 2100Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors
4GB RAM
GeForce 7150M / nForce 630M, NVIDIA compatible
DirectX 10

Configuration:
GSdx 1442 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0. 1.14, using Direct3D9 (hardware)

Bios:
USA v01.60

I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I couldn't figure out how to directly run the ISO through pcsx2, so I mounted virtually using DaemonTools Lite and ran it like a DVD.

I tried the Speed Hacks, but they don't have any noticeable effect, and when I switched to software, it's faster at first, but then drops down pretty quickly. Also, the sound is extremely choppy.

If you guys have any advice, it is greatly appreciated.
you downloaded the ISO? ehh, dont expect much help now that you've said that, PCSX2 frowns upon pirating. All I can say is look for some setup tutorials, there's tonnes on youtube.
"Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon,to prevent legal issues.You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS,ROM,ISO,Game that has been illegally obtained or shared. If any post like that is found,the thread containing it will be closed."

You'll get no help here.
Quote:I just downloaded pcsx2 and the Final Fantasy X ISO file yesterday

As said above,read our rules next time. Closed and warned.