..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tales of the Abyss Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Blah blah blah

[Image: Abyss-01.png]

[Image: Abyss-02.png]

[Image: Abyss-03.png]

EDIT --
Bad stuff removed

[Image: Abyss-04.png]
rom2/erom errors are common, unless the original game is causing you the same problem we cannot help you as you're downloading a game and as far as we know it could be the modified version causing your troubles anyway.

Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon,to prevent legal issues.You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS,ROM,ISO,Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found,the thread containing it will be closed.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html
Fine, fine.
So what is the issue? (I'll keep the support, since it looks like you're running from disk).
Oh, and not even knowing what your issue is, enable logarithmic z in GSdx, else you get nasty looking characters.
Quote:Blah blah blah
Extremely helpful description thanks!
Here's the solution to your problems:

Blah blah,blahlblahblahblah. Blah!
I'll hijack this thread since there's no point in making another one.

It's a worldmap issue. For some reason, even though the game's still running at 60FPS, turning the camera is extremely slow and "twitchy". If I turn the FPS limiter off, the game runs a little faster and turning the camera becomes a little smoother, but it's still pretty damn slow. Is this fixable with a different config or am I stuck with it?
(07-13-2009, 08:17 AM)Kaigan Wrote: [ -> ]I'll hijack this thread since there's no point in making another one.

It's a worldmap issue. For some reason, even though the game's still running at 60FPS, turning the camera is extremely slow and "twitchy". If I turn the FPS limiter off, the game runs a little faster and turning the camera becomes a little smoother, but it's still pretty damn slow. Is this fixable with a different config or am I stuck with it?

I also have that problem. When (in world map) you move your camera left or right the game seems to get some kind of breaks or lag, though FPS are still the same (60 fps). I've been having it since i remember. There are worse bugs, but sometimes this one can get pretty annoying... =X