..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Resolved: Using Mouse axis movement as analog stick (Lilypad 0.9.9 )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am a new Pcsx2 user and I am trying to config my mouse's axis movement as one of my analog sticks for FFxII. I am currently using LilyPad 0.9.9 as my plugin controller. I have tried looking up a solution on the forums without any success, though a few threads have hinted at the ability (not sure if its with Lilypad or another controller plugin) . Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. Smile
first make sure that "mouse api" isn't set to "disabled". then click the 4 directions of the analog stick you want to control with your mouse and move the mouse in the corresponding direction. voila
*egg on face*Laugh

Wow, thanks Zero29. I thought the GUI config page only recorded button inputs. My sore right pinkie thanks you for your prompt help.
Hi, is there a way to do this using the current versions? I couldn't find "disable mouse API" anywhere.

Thanks
(04-22-2013, 11:33 PM)chrismcinnis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, is there a way to do this using the current versions? I couldn't find "disable mouse API" anywhere.

Thanks

It's on the first screen you get when you configure the lilypad plugin, at the top right you get the Mouse API pptions
I tryed what you guys are saying but it just not working