..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Drag On Dragoon (Drakengard) [NTSC-J]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
# Pcsx2 version: beta 1474

# Cpu eerec on, vurec0 and vurec1 on, MTGS on
  No change with microVU0 and 1 on

# Plugins used: Gsdx 0.1.15 (hardware - native and upscan - and software dx10) or ZeroGS 0.97.1, sound plugin has no effect, LilyPad 0.9.11 and 0.10.0

# Description: I am using the Japanese version of this game (do not have access to the US version) so it is technically Drag On Dragoon, but I figured listing the English name would be more familiar to people. This same problem also occurs in 2 which appears to be using the same engine.

Outside of the menus (during actual game play) input pretty much doesn`t work at all. I am able to rotate the camera in one direction only, and movement (left analog) does not do anything at all. Attack and jump do appear to be working. This is the first time I`ve encountered controls having pretty much no effect so thought I would report it here.
During the menus, there are no issues with any input.

Graphical errors/glitches still abound in both 1 and 2, so I am guessing playability is quite far away, but if this report helps fix something I`ll be thrilled.

I am not posting a screenshot as it is a control issue which is not visible.
Wiki says the game is fine.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Resolved since it has been fixed on our code base.

This thread will now be closed and moved to the resolved bug reports subforum.