..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I need help, KH2 Config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yet ANOTHER thread asking about a config for KH2, sorry but i wanna play it and I've followed so many guides but none of them have helped.

Computer Specs:
Toshiba Satellite A505-56960 Laptop
Processor: Intel Core Duo T6500, 2.1 GHz
RAM: 4 GB DDR2 SDRAM
HDD: 320GB
Graphics "Engine": Intel GMA 4500MHD

These are the pic's from my current config, if it's totally out of wack, it's because I just copied a guide Tongue.

Config Main:
[Image: Config.jpg]

Graphics:
[Image: Graphics.jpg]

Sound:
[Image: Sound.jpg]

SpeedHacks:
[Image: Hacks.jpg]

Please tell me if you need anything else. Thank you for your time. Smile
Nothing really looks out of wack.
How does KH2 currently run for you? Any problems/lag?

If so, even with 4GB of RAM, make sure no intense background processes are running.
Also, what version of Pcsx2 do you have? I suggest the latest beta 1474.
Get the latest beta and set the VU Cycle Stealing in speedhacks at maximum. There's a sticky thread for the beta, so go there, download, install and you should notice a lot more speed.
OK, downloaded beta, everything's configured(to my best guess). But when I try to run the KH2 iso, it states - Error Loading C:\users\kris\downloads\kh2.iso.BZ2, i click ok and - Error opening CDVD plugin... I'm so lost.
I believe that the file is compressed (hence the .BZ2).
Search for a program that'll allow you to extract the ISO from that and try running it. Wink
compressed iso! try normal iso.
ok yeah got that, lil mistake, works much better thanks, but theres still some lag in the audio that looks to be affecting FPS or the other way around, only thing i changed in the above config was the hacks, x2 cycle, i checked all the EE misc hacks and turned VU cycle stealing all the way up. any suggestions?
I suggest buying the real game if you want support for using PCSX2.
Quote:C:\users\kris\downloads\kh2.iso.BZ2

Moreover, If you don't know how to obtain this file format, I guess you didn't rip it from your own DVD
(07-22-2009, 08:10 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:C:\users\kris\downloads\kh2.iso.BZ2

Moreover, If you don't know how to obtain this file format, I guess you didn't rip it from your own DVD

I did, but when I downloaded the beta, the configuration didnt match, i went to the cdvd and selected it and it worked. Tongue
Pages: 1 2