..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: help me compile.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dunno if its a problem or something i'm doing wrong but. when i compile the pcsx2.exe following this Guide in the end the visual studio dont make the pcsx2-rxxx.exe or even the pcsx2.exe the only .exe file that i found in the bin directory is pcsx2-dbg.exe and when i start a game with this pcsx2.exe one game that runs at 60fps without any speed hack goes now at 30fps -.-

i'm using windows xp sp3. visual studio 2008,

anyone knows what is this problem?
look at the toolbar, there is a combobox with debug written in it, change it to release or something like that..
you build the debug version, so it will be slower..
i press ctrl+shift+B or build solution i never created any debug version.
If your games run at 60fps why are you updating a possibly unstable beta.
enable #define ALWAYS_RESUME_BEFORE_EXITING to play mana khemia. and i dont know why the visual studio only create .dbg version of pcsx.
You didnt follow the guide correctly, in the top standar toolbar in visual studio there's 2 list boxes 1 says "Debug" the other "Win32" just change the Debug one to Release SSE2 and you should be fine.
found it and changed thx for the help. now the visual studio created the pcsx2.exe

Thx for the help
Quote:You didnt follow the guide correctly, in the top standar toolbar in visual studio there's 2 list boxes 1 says "Debug" the other "Win32" just change the Debug one to Release SSE2 and you should be fine.

see, just as I said above, you just don't get what I mean..