..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: I have a strange problem on God of war
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently,I have played god of war.though bad graphices and gameplay,
I like it.I am now at the battle with ares.I have finished clone of cratos,
after that with blade of the gods,I nearly defeated ares.Nearly,because
when life bar of ares goes zero,there should be a cutscene between ares and
cratos and after cutscene cratos goes to olympus(final save point)

when i played this game on my ps2,everything is ok.
when i turn on pcsx2,fps 50-60,graphices satisfactory,little glitches
BUT FINAL CUTSCENE DOES NOT APPEAR.
Anybody knows,what to do?
hey,anybody could solve this? still I m in last battle.
Hey, Anywhere we could find the Patch/ Cheat that can skip the game Part, which not playble due to bad FPS in PCSX2. Humm I am not able to kill hydra as well. not getting more than 30 FPS at that moment. Gsdx SSe4 not able to use due to AMD processor. Please help anyone.

My Specs are.
PCSX2 0-9-6
Latest GSDX V1571
AMD Turion X2 2.0 GHZ
ATI Radeon HD 3200
4 GB RAM
(07-26-2009, 03:35 PM)xboxflyer Wrote: [ -> ]hey,anybody could solve this? still I m in last battle.

This is an extremely common problem. Check the GOW megathread for potential fixes, when I played through a few months ago there was no fix. You're missing a sum total of 5 minutes of gameplay and a cutscene that can be viewed on youtube.

Abhineo: you're better off making your own thread.
(07-26-2009, 09:23 PM)echosierra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2009, 03:35 PM)xboxflyer Wrote: [ -> ]hey,anybody could solve this? still I m in last battle.

This is an extremely common problem. Check the GOW megathread for potential fixes, when I played through a few months ago there was no fix. You're missing a sum total of 5 minutes of gameplay and a cutscene that can be viewed on youtube.

Pal,I have got this,thanks for replay,but there were 77 pages.It is
too much.would u plz tell me in short that what should i do to get the last 5 minutes of gameplay ?
(07-26-2009, 08:21 PM)Abhineo Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Anywhere we could find the Patch/ Cheat that can skip the game Part, which not playble due to bad FPS in PCSX2. Humm I am not able to kill hydra as well. not getting more than 30 FPS at that moment. Gsdx SSe4 not able to use due to AMD processor. Please help anyone.

My Specs are.
PCSX2 0-9-6
Latest GSDX V1571
AMD Turion X2 2.0 GHZ
ATI Radeon HD 3200
4 GB RAM

post in new thread.
(07-26-2009, 11:04 PM)xboxflyer Wrote: [ -> ]

too much.would u plz tell me in short that what should i do to get the last 5 minutes of gameplay ?

Tough luck, start reading.
(07-26-2009, 11:19 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: [ -> ]

Tough luck, start reading.

It is 4.30am night in Bangladesh.I m very sleepy now.goodnight everybody,
see u morning.

The Search feature of this forum, learn to use it. Set it to return only threads with ~30 replies and you're probably only going to get results from that thread.

When I played GOW through a few months ago, there was no fix. If you don't want search the megathread, just watch the final cutscene on youtube and be done with it. The last 5 minutes is a rather simple fight with Ares and isn't worth the effort to play, but don't miss the cutscene.