..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: slow can't do anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it's so slow i press x and nothing happens till 1 min
You didn't read the conf guide.
(07-29-2009, 11:08 PM)Cain Wrote: [ -> ]You didn't read the conf guide.
OPPS
he did. Have a look at his previous threads.

If you read the last one, you'll easily guess what he did : burning his ISO onto a DVD and now trying to play it directly from the DVD drive.
(07-29-2009, 11:16 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]he did. Have a look at his previous threads.

If you read the last one, you'll easily guess what he did : burning his ISO onto a DVD and now trying to play it directly from the DVD drive.
but now i stopped i got a adim account and used img burn 2 get the image and i didn't read the config part oh ya all i did is copy these configs *removed* and i can get the screen out but can't it 2 go fast enough 4 me 2 play
Sorry that link had links to material we dont allow here.

First tell us what is your PC specs, then show us what PCSX2 settings you're using at the moment then maybe we can help.
(07-30-2009, 12:22 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry that link had links to material we dont allow here.

First tell us what is your PC specs, then show us what PCSX2 settings you're using at the moment then maybe we can help.
(07-30-2009, 12:22 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry that link had links to material we dont allow here.

dxdiag but what do u mean and my processor is Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.06GHz
[Image: screen02p.jpg]
[Image: screen04t.jpg]
Unfortunatelly your CPU is too slow for most games, what game are you trying to play?
freekstyle but I'm going 2 play gta sa,dbz budokai Tenkaichi 3,ssx 3
Pages: 1 2