..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Request to developers - PCSX2 cheat finder for PS2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I would like toa sk you if is it possible to load the pcsx2 cheat finder module (maybe by memorycard or cd) to find cheats while running a real ps2. It would be very useful to have a tool like this!

You rock!
Thanx you for your answers
So... you're asking the PCSX2 team to create a homebrew cheat finding engine for real PS2's? Not sure that would be possible (don't know if the PS2 would support a program running behind a program). I'd think you'd probably need some sort of actual hardware tool to interact with the memory directly, like the USB gecko for Wii.
Yes you catch it!
Do you know if there is something like this for ps2?
I hope developers could do it, maybe loading the program from memory card and pressing some buttons combinations to hack the codes like infinite health, ammo etc..
gameshark does that for saves already
Sorry Saiki,
I didnt understand what you mean.
What do you mean for gameshark already does it for save.
Is tehre any tool to hack LIVE codes?

Thanx
This is what you're searching for but I've never used it and I don't know how exactly works but this is what you're searching for
Thank you for your answer. I knew about artemis
Now I go test this.

Thanx
Quote:So... you're asking the PCSX2 team to create a homebrew cheat finding engine for real PS2's? Not sure that would be possible (don't know if the PS2 would support a program running behind a program).
EVERYTHING is possible, but I think any other thing other than correctly emulate Ps2 is not in the high priority.
try with patch finder, works very well. however you can use codes from codejunkies.