..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 5 Stage Configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there folks!

I have been trying to get Tekken 5 to work on my PC for a long time and only yesterday did I get it half way decent.

The only problem I'm having now is trying to modify the patch file so that I can remove the stages that are currently bugged (Moonlit, Acid, Secret Garden)

Currently the patch file looks like this:

Quote:comment=By NinjaOptimus ..damn after 2 hours of seraching. the last 86 entries were nearly impossible to short list... found near 5pm , 27 Mar 2009 on PCSX2 0.9.6
gametitle=Tekken5 (SLUS 21059) DVD
patch=1,EE,003a8880,byte,0000000F

// Tekken5 Stage Codes to use above
// --------------------------------
// copyright © [email protected] 27 march 2009
//Dragon's Nest 0
//Burning Temple 1
//Waterfall 2
//Urban Jungle 3
//City at Sunset 4
//Moonlit Wilderness 5
//Pirate's Cove 6
//Secret Garden 7
//Unholy Cathedral 8
//Acid Rain 9
//Polar Paradise 10 (0A)
//Hell's Gate 11 (0B
//The Final Frontier 12 (0C) non hex
//Poolside 13 (0D
//Wasteland 14 (0E
//Final Stage 15 (0F

This makes the game default to one selected level. I was wondering if you kind folk could help me make a pnatch file that excludes those three levels instead? Even better perhaps a way to get them to work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX-LIP8HiTM (half way through to see defects)

System:
Mac Pro (Vista x64)
2.8 Xeon octocore OC 3.0Ghz
4gb 800Mhz ddr2
8800GT OC'd with Rivatuner slightly
Tekken 5 running at 115% with beta speed hacks. 70-80% without

My PCSX2 is the latest beta build with a few extra .dll's i found thrown into the main directory.

Thanks for your time.

[attachment=20245]
[attachment=20246]
[attachment=20247]
[attachment=20248]
[attachment=20249]
[attachment=20251]
[attachment=20250]
Those glitches are "major" on 60Hz - NTSC and PAL60, but relatively ok on PAL50.
Missing effects are beacause of the VU steal hack (not gamebreaking even on MAX)....but it can give a noticeable speed boost if the fps limit is turned off (or set at 70-80) and gets to about 70-80 for normal speed (Peops sound plugin gives normal sound even if the counter goes above 50/60 fps)
[Image: zxwy.th.jpg] [Image: 31574229.th.jpg] [Image: 99408002.th.jpg]
Thanks for the info archer sir !

How do I get my game to operate on pal 50? Buy a different version of the game and rip it?

I'll check it out once I get my pc fixed Sad I burnt it out today trying too hard I think. Lucky it's still under warrenty. Posting this from my phone so please forgive the shortness of my reply.

Thanks again,
munt
Welcome Munt
To turn PAL50Hz go to menu in game settings and display settings> video mode
Excellent thanks man!
Got my computer back today, PAL 50 makes a world of difference along with PEOps sound plugin. I can run it 130% now without VU Stealing, so it looks much nicer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj1LrJTzbX0&hd=1

Thanks for the help Laugh
Hi...!!

i've have a stage problem in my tekken 5 game....!!

the problem is --- while playing the stage covered with walls.....!! characters didn't collide with wall...
& go inside the wall,,, Suddenly black screen appears,,,,,!!
and nothing more i can do to remove this black screen except for waiting for time up.....!!

Any Patch or suggestion.....

Plz,,,,,,,
Try setting the EE/VU clamp modes to normal or higher.
i have a question.. i have a E5400 at 3.48ghz and 9500gt with overclock on my sig.. but is there anyway i can speed up in the main battle.. cause i got like 38fps only.. anyhelp guys im using EE at 33% and vu on 0