..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Tales of the Abyss (NTSC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there Wink This bug relates to a singe spot in the game, haven't seen it enywhere else. Unfortunately, no screenshot (will add a bit later).

Problem: In Daath there is the Cathedral. In there, to the right, there are 5 glyphs (one of which leads to Ion's room). And, when the top right glyph is used, you teleport, and get stuck in the floor forever.

Core i7 965 @ 3968.9
6GB Ram
GF GTX295 1792MB

PCSX2 0.9.6 beta rev1190
0.1.7 and 0.1.14 GSDX r1228
SPU2-X via XAudio or NoSound
LillyPad 0.10.0 r1034
LinuzIso 0.9.0
everything else is standard nulls

* No speedhacks enabled.

* Advanced options are set to their standard values:
Round modes are: Chop/Zero
Clamp modes are: Normal
FtZ are unchecked
DaZ are checked

*CPU ops all on

Conclusion: Doesn't matter to me if you fix it or not, just thought I'd let you know Wink

Picture:
[attachment=18957]

P.S> Changing advanced options didn't help.
try putting your clamp modes on full
(05-27-2009, 01:43 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]try putting your clamp modes on full

Yeah, tried that right after I posted - didn't help.
# Pcsx2 version: PCSX2 Beta 1474
# Cpu: EERec, VU0rec, VU1rec, MTGS, Frame Limited
# Game Fixes: VU Add Hack
# Speed Hacks: 2x Cycle Rate, INTC Sync Hack
# Plugins used: GSdx 1611 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.15 DX11 mode, ZeroSPU2 r 1455 0.4.6, LilyPad svn (r 1388) 0.10.0, Gigaherz's CDVD Plugin 0.7.0
# Description: The game crashes after the battle tutorial, leaving this error in the console:

[Image: crashq.png]
can you try again with the MicroVU's disabled and all speed hacks off please. We do not take bug reports with hacks enabled.
microvu's disabled
all speed hacks off

error persists

from what I've found on this forum, the bug is not isolated to me, but the only other people who had it said it solved itself.
normally it's a speedhack bug -.- VUstealing and X3 had caused something like this

the only difference we really have is I use SSE2 and Linuz CDVD ISO

try making a iso of your game and use that maybe it helps
(08-11-2009, 08:18 PM)kabooz Wrote: [ -> ]normally it's a speedhack bug -.- VUstealing and X3 had caused something like this

the only difference we really have is I use SSE2 and Linuz CDVD ISO

try making a iso of your game and use that maybe it helps

I do use iso. Linuz refuses to load the game, oddly enough.
ISOs can't be accessed multiple times at once so you have it in deamon tools unmount it then try LINUZ if it still doesn't work make a new iso
got it to load, but it still crashes.
Pages: 1 2