..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Tekken 5 display problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have runned successfully few games like tekken tag tournament, mortal kombat:da and soul calibur3 but i have serious problem with tekken5.

Searched through the forum but couldnt find anything related to my problem.
Problem is that i dont have video during the fight, i see everything else, intro menu,charater selection, video before fight and replay. Also in battle when i tried to throw I could see animation.

I have tried various emus, pure 0.9.6, svn 1474,svn 1610,svn 1614
also with various gsdx older or newer like 890, 1538 or 1600.

PC specs: Intel dual core E5200 2,5GHz; 2gb ram;gf9500gt.
I know they arent very well and tekken5 is demanding but i think i can cofigure emu to work fast just need video ;p

Tried various configs with gsdx plugins nothing help, speedhacks all on except cycle stealing, processor normal,also tried few configs in advanced settings. I Dont think that it could be the driver problem since everything else works fine.

And it look likes that : http://patrz.pl/zdjecia/t5blad
You need to change the clamp settings in the "config > advanced" options to normal or higher. For speed you'll probably have to set VU Cycle Stealing to the max.
Thank you very much, it worked
Double post but lets say another problem, i didnt have to set VU Cycle Stealing to max, large speed up l is enough to get 70 fps and it goes really nice but ... on fight against devil Jin players have no legs ! And thats not that they arent displayed, i played with christie and none of her leg hits worked.. had to bit him with hands and throws lol.
Heh i hadnt see that, try without any speedhacks?
That has nothing with speedhacks, tried.
Problem solved, maybe someone will need that in future, problem was round mode in advanced settings set to nearest