..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: help with...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys i config all the plugins and they all should be working. Plus i installed the bios and it comes clean there. also i have admin rights but when i try to run ffx2 it says Error opening CDVD Plugin please help i dont have money fo a ps2.
Did you by any chance mount a ISO with some other program then tried to run it with Linuz ISO cdvd plugin? if running from disc did you point the plugin to the right drive?
(08-13-2009, 10:23 PM)Erekson Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys i config all the plugins and they all should be working. Plus i installed the bios and it comes clean there. also i have admin rights but when i try to run ffx2 it says Error opening CDVD Plugin please help i dont have money fo a ps2.

Well, if you don't have a PS2, then we unfortunately can't help you here. You have to own a PS2 in order to legally use the emulator. Sorry =/
i do have a ps2 i just dont wantto use it - cause it got probs
Also shadow lady ill see if i pointed it to the right drive.
Ah ok, never mind, then! Just try what ShadowLady said first, then, and we'll go from there.
I think i just got to work thanks guys