..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report]Ar Tonelico 1 [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Slap me for being too stupid to read Stickies first...)

Hey everyone! My first time here, greetings to all Laugh

Here I go:

I have a little problem with Ar Tonelico. Being little, I can't continue the story!

-----POSSIBLE SPOILERS!! BE AWARE!!!-----
I need to meld a String for Claire and I need White Powder. I have White Powder, its just rename to Bye-Bye Paralyze Poison, I have 20 of it. But I can't craft anything which needs White Power Sad It says the item is missing and it is name ?White Powder?, like I've never crafted it before.

I checked Cardsmenu --> Items and I have the White Powder Card, and in the info it also says renamed to Bye-Bye Paralyze Poison.

Any solutions? Sad
-----POSSIBLE SPOILERS --> END -----

I have also read some topics about the lines in Cutscenes and Lines around the head where facial expression changes. Someone said something about changing to native resolution or default resoultion... which one is that in GSDx?

I hope I've chosen the right Subforum!

Greetings from Austria
(08-14-2009, 08:08 PM)Streidominating Wrote: [ -> ](Slap me for being too stupid to read Stickies first...)

Hey everyone! My first time here, greetings to all Laugh

Here I go:

I have a little problem with Ar Tonelico. Being little, I can't continue the story!

-----POSSIBLE SPOILERS!! BE AWARE!!!-----
I need to meld a String for Claire and I need White Powder. I have White Powder, its just rename to Bye-Bye Paralyze Poison, I have 20 of it. But I can't craft anything which needs White Power Sad It says the item is missing and it is name ?White Powder?, like I've never crafted it before.

I checked Cardsmenu --> Items and I have the White Powder Card, and in the info it also says renamed to Bye-Bye Paralyze Poison.

Any solutions? Sad
-----POSSIBLE SPOILERS --> END -----

I have also read some topics about the lines in Cutscenes and Lines around the head where facial expression changes. Someone said something about changing to native resolution or default resoultion... which one is that in GSDx?

I hope I've chosen the right Subforum!

Greetings from Austria

Bye-Bye Paralyze Poison=Tranquilizer = Legend Raiser is located at USE, and it is not White Powder, which is located at ING, requires white stone to make.
This is not a bug, you jsut don't have the item white powder.