..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: pcsx2 wont play my games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i dowloaded the bios from my ps2 configured everything starts up fine but wen i put play cd and put my robotech game in there it didnt work???or if i go to configure change to a iso driver it doesnt read my ps1 iso's and wats this about a elf files???
It doesn't play PS1 games.
(08-16-2009, 04:58 AM)dralor Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't play PS1 games.

thanks but that only resolves one of my problems
Did you try any other games then the Robotech game. Some games just flat out don't work yet.
(08-16-2009, 04:35 AM)arn230 Wrote: [ -> ]if i go to configure change to a iso driver it doesnt read my ps1 iso's and wats this about a elf files???

PS1 games are not supported. Elf files are single executables, like .exe on windows.
try ePSXe for playstation 1 emulation, its currently the best emulator with 100% compatibility and it offers stuff like forcing shaders to the games to make em look better ( like fake bump maps, hdr or "cartoon mode" )
You haven't given any info apart from the fact that the game doesn't work. Unless you help us, we can't help you.