..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: About Tekken 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi, Well as the topic says its about Tekken 5 wich for some reason seem to lag when i play it. And just got into this emulator thing since my ps2 broke recently i have bios etc, but for some reason i dont get more than 24 FPS when im playing any tips are helpfull. Also im running it on NTSC

Pc specs: Intel Core2Duo E7300 2,66 @ 3,33 Ghz, 4gb ram PC6400, Ati Radeon 4670 oc gpu: 825/ Mem: 1000
Pretty normal, Tekken 5 is very CPU hungry, I don't get full speed either at 3,6 Ghz. You should use the latest PCSX2 beta and the latest GSdx beta,maybe some speed hacks but don't expect miracles
With svn1614 and gsdx 1611 and speedhacks on it runs pretty well on my 2,5 ghz. VCU cycle stealing helps a lot here
Well getting 60 fps to show on the gsdx bar does not usually mean good speeds especially with lots o f hacks enabled...but i'll check it again to see how performance fairs with my new Windows 7 installed
the CPU should be fast enough. try DX9 software mode I can pull about 25 on it with a 2.2, 3.3 should do much better
go the same problem plus i get a black screen. speeds are from 20-25fps w/o hacks and 30-60 w/ hacks.

frame limit speed is 2 for every 0 fames.

also i have bugged stages. D:

EDIT:

i can run the CD but i cant run the .iso i ripped. got solutions for that?
Well i managed to get it to 40-60 fps but it still lags like hell for some reason
speedhacks no doubt. try with ee1.5 and IOPx2 see what kind of speed vs lag you get (this is the setting I use)
(08-18-2009, 12:35 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Well getting 60 fps to show on the gsdx bar does not usually mean good speeds especially with lots o f hacks enabled...but i'll check it again to see how performance fairs with my new Windows 7 installed

yes i know often fpses have nothing wit real speed, but for me is working really well without lags

Quote:go the same problem plus i get a black screen.

IN which moment blackscreen appears?
i fixed the black screen thing for dvd, but i cant fix it for running tekken5.iso.

frame limit: 80-100
skip frames lower than: 9999
consecutive before frames: 0
consecutive frames: 2-4 (depending how fast you want your game to be)

speedhacks:
tick all boxes except for microVU
put VU stealing to max

ADVANCED:
change EE rec options to:
round: positive/negative
clamp: extra or full

VU recs options to:
round: positive/negative
clamp: normal.

i got my fps to 80-100 @ 100-130%+

the game slows down for me in bugged stages. use software mode Wink

==================================================

can anyone help me with the .iso not loading? i can play the DVD but can play the ripped .iso
Pages: 1 2 3