..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Melty blood actress again. White blocks everywhere :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all.
Just got the new melty blood installed on my PC and wondering if anyone could recommend some settings to get rid of the graphic errors. It seems to suffer from a lot of white blocks during certain effects and one over behind the character portraits during the matches.
I will post some pictures if needed.

Thanks Smile

Game feels like the best Melty blood yet.
Moving to off-topic,nothing to do with PCSX2 or PS2 emulation Tongue
You sure Smile When I say installed I mean in PCSX2. I see how that could be misconstrued.
The graphics bugs I have tried to alleviate with speed hacks etc but have had no luck as yet.
Bah I blame wikipedia for noting it as PC and not having PS2 there Tongue And 'installed' was very misleading yeah...
Speed hacks can only cause bugs, not fix them (that's why they are called hacks)
You must first try using the latest PCSX2 beta along with the latest GSdx beta. Also use the GSdx software renderer (F9 while running) to see if the bugs go away with it
Lol. The PS2 version just came out.
When I say messing with the speed hacks I do mean turning them all off.
I tried F9 in game and it just locked up.
I will have a go with setting it to software from the start menu now.
I have the latest versions of everything available in the downloads section of the site. I assume they are all the latest.
Running in software mode does indeed fix the problem.
Seems to be running at full speed.
Thanks for the help mate.
So,it was a GSdx problem huh. Maybe it works in hardware mode with a newer build:
http://guliverkli.sf.net/latest.php?q=GSdx
Almost there now Smile
I have the latest pcsx2 and gsdx and with dx9 hardware the graphics are perfect. Its running at 100% too which is great.
There was talk of being able to run with vsync on and without input lag at one point. May I ask if there has been any development on this?
I am cheeky I know.
Thanks a lot for the link I was running a pretty old version and didn't even realize Smile

laurie.