..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom hearts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have problem .. I defeat Clayton and back into the camp Sora talking but indiscoverable bubble but only text and I cant skip on the next text ... pls help Sad
Okay.......... Well do you have any idea on what may be causing the problem?
I dont know ... i have windows Vista .. and PCSX2 runing on Direct3D 10(hardware) but im not sure if this is a problem ... game running normal but in camp on this text a pressing all buttons and nothing ... but game runing normal in this moment in camp
(08-23-2009, 02:09 PM)Rhapsomanijak Wrote: [ -> ]I have problem .. I defeat Clayton and back into the camp Sora talking but indiscoverable bubble but only text and I cant skip on the next text ... pls help Sad

Are you sure you have the controls config properly and also give more details and a screen shot of your settings as well
Yea more details so we can help you. Your cpu settings, etc.
Screen is here (pad1 = gamepad as on PS not keyboard)

[Image: PCSX2.jpg]

but im not sure when i find more settings
pcsx2 playground is ancient, get the 0.9.6 installer from the main site or better the latest beta installer from this forum.
Exacty What I Was Thinking Man. Plus Playground's already merged with the pcsx2 team.
ok .. so that help me if i install 0.9.6 ?? and save from game ??
Try it first of all, then tell us what happens.
Pages: 1 2 3