..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [blog] The DevBlogs now allow user comments!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you'd like to make comments or ask questions in response to a devblog entry you can now do so from the PCSX2 Public Forums. Yes, unlike some frivolous free-for-all blog with a thousand disgusting comment spams, our DevBlog requires that you must be a registered user and logged in to post.

It might not be the best system in the world, but it works well enough for our needs.

This is part of the PCSX2 Team's continuing attempt to expand the horizons of open source PS2 emulation development. There is a new dedicated developers forum on our Forums that centralizes discussions relating to PCSX2 design and development; Svn updates and annoucements, Compilation issues, Cross-platform development, patch/bugfix submissions, and probably more to come.

The new forum is not meant for general bug reports or whimsical complaints. So to keep things clean and focused, new topics can only be created by forum administrators and PCSX2 developers. We will create topics relevant to the projects we're focusing on and the public can offer your input via replies. And well... we'll just see how things pan out from here... Smile

Click to Leave a Comment!
Awesome, this new forum is going to open a lot of windows! Thanks!
wow pretty much great indeed cheers man Smile
it would be good if each devblog entry had a link to the respective forum thread Smile
(09-09-2009, 07:11 PM)riclas Wrote: [ -> ]it would be good if each devblog entry had a link to the respective forum thread Smile

I'm already on it Wink
Done, clicking on the blog title takes you directly to the forum thread Smile
(09-11-2009, 07:53 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Done, clicking on the blog title takes you directly to the forum thread Smile

nice Smile
Wish I noticed this sooner! Thanks for allowing user comments and allowing users to interact more with devs. The technical blogs are one of my favorite aspects of this project! I've learned things from you guys that carry over to vastly unrelated projects of mine.