..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: need help plzzz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i am new to pcsx2 i have version 0.9.6

my pc spec is:

e7500 core 2 duo 2.93 2.93

nvidia 9800 gtx 512 mb

4gb of ram

can you plzz tell me what games can i run and what is the best configurtion

for me

plzzz helppppppp thxxx alot for helpers
most games will run good, however overclock the CPU slightly for maximum speed
going 3,6 Ghz shouldnt be a problem
eh? my e6750 @ 2.66GHz runs the games i've tried just fine without needing to overclock :/
well, with the exception of valkyrie profile 2 silmeria that is...
a lot of speed issues can be resolved by judicious use of speed hacks and a good config, or at least it's true in my experience with PCSX2 since playground
(09-03-2009, 12:15 AM)Infel Wrote: [ -> ]eh? my e6750 @ 2.66GHz runs the games i've tried just fine without needing to overclock :/
well, with the exception of valkyrie profile 2 silmeria that is...
a lot of speed issues can be resolved by judicious use of speed hacks and a good config, or at least it's true in my experience with PCSX2 since playground

might be true for you, but the recommended cpu for pcsx2 is not without a reason a [email protected], and if you have the luck to try a game, which is both very demanding and not very speed hack friendly, then you will need it Wink
well it should be possible to overclock to 3.2GHz without problems I've had it at 3GHz before without any issues Tongue
Hi thank you all really but can you be plzz more specfiic plzz.. about the configure

like grhphic cpu and such

for exmple i tried to run god of war 2 and it runs but thare is that green stuff when the video of the start is over and i cant play

and one more thing isnt overcolok means speeding the cpu and when you speed it it ruin it

and i runnig windows xp 64 bit does have any effect
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thank you very much for your comments