..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: How to emulate this game ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Firstly, hello, and this isn't exactly my first time with this emulator, I think I've been following it through 0.9.2 and then left it due to slow performance.

This time however I've configured the emulator as needed and wanted to try out a game which actually worked some months ago (about a year I'd say), called Persona 3 : FES , that has SLUS_216.21.

That is, a year ago, I'm pretty sure I got into the game and played for 3 minutes, then stopped, but now I can't seem to remember how to emulate the game from an .ISO file.

I do own a PS2 (if someone wants a photo with it, just ask xD) and this game was lended to me by a friend, and now I asked for it again, trying to make it work (Nevertheless, I don't want to play it on the PS2, I want to play it on PC).

My question is, I have a 4.500MB .ISO file, and, when decompressed, this SLUS file appears, but no .elf nor anything... I remember that I had to burn it into .cue or something, but can't just remember, could you please advice me ? Thank you Smile.
Uh... dont decompress it just run the .iso file with the Linuz ISO cdvd plugin.
Thanks pal, worked alright Smile.
Yes, load the iso directly using linuz iso plugin or load the using a virtual drive like daemon tools and use gigaherz/cdvdolio plugin.
Not that it matters, but the SLUS file is an elf, just with the identification number of the game.