..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Accessing an SD Card through Kodak Camera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is it done? I have a Z760 with an SD card port. I put the SD card in and plug in the camera dock's USB, but my computer does not recognize the USB drive as an edittable drive? Furthermore, will I ever be able to put NON image files on my SD card so I can send information between my Wii and home computer?

Please help.
maybe it needs to go into some USB mode?or why not buy a card reader?
Because I can access my SD card NOW if I figure this out. And one shouldn't have to spend money if it is not completely necessary.
The camera should have an option to switch from camera mode to usb mode (or mass device mode) so you can access the files as if you had plugged in a usb drive
(04-13-2009 01:53 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]The camera should have an option to switch from camera mode to usb mode (or mass device mode) so you can access the files as if you had plugged in a usb drive
I am not the most computer savy of people. Where would I find this option?
in your camera Smile (you have to go into it's menu or something Tongue)
Didn't work. Got any other ideas anyone? I just don't like the idea of buying something for $10 online when I have the same technology right in front of me.
(04-16-2009 12:46 AM)Hukibeast Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work. Got any other ideas anyone? I just don't like the idea of buying something for $10 online when I have the same technology right in front of me.

well, if you are "not the most computer savy of people" as you say, that is your best option or maybe read the manual?

edit: turn it OFF completely and directly hook up the USB, it should work then (I got ahold of my friend's easy share camera)
Reference URL's