..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: For Sephiroth's fanboys, with love, Kefka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Kefka was a great baddie, but uh a bit gay (no offence to homosexuals Tongue ) and comical.
I prefer more serious and evil looking bad guys Tongue
Also lol @ first person in video talking about other people that 'act gay' without looking at himself on a mirror Tongue
And uh I don't see the point of this thread? XD At least say something instead of posting 2 vids
The point of this thread is: Even a weird guy like that Kefka Cosplay says that Sephiroth is homosexual. Pretty cool if I might add, he's damn right.
Mama's BOY. Haha... All Sephiroth needs is to get out of the closet once and for all.
Lol you're either 12 or a pretty huge fanboy of Kefka or some weird Sephiroth hater Tongue Anyway, don't see any arguments around so I'll just let you rant on your own Laugh
Well I'm just having fun. I laughed a lot I'm sure a lot of people will too. Sephiroth is gay. End of story. :lol:

PS: Nothing against homosexuals Laugh
Quote:Kefka was a great baddie, but uh a bit gay
Sephirot wasnt originaly gay, he turned gay after square fused with enix ;p Just compare Bositman avatar to old sephiroth art ;p. Enix is the worst thing that ever happened to FF characters ;p, design is terrible ( emo guys looking like girls with belts belts belts belts belts everywhere, more belts than Lulu had in her skirt ).

Also FF7 is overated ;p. Take off your nostalgia googles ^^[(or dress up cloud as a girl) ( good thing i didint leveled up aeris )

FF9 > FF10 ( undub version ) > FF6 > FF12 > FF7
Tongue
opinions
Quote:FF9 > FF10 ( undub version ) > FF6 > FF12 > FF7

Well Tidus is as gay as Sephiroth. Anyway, I don't think I like Final fantasy games that much as to go further into the discussion about what's the better FF game. They're all the same to me.. Typical J-Rpgs.
In my opinion FF10 was utter,total,ultimate CRAP. FF9 was a bit better but still crap. FF6 was awesome, almost as good or just as good as FF7. Then comes FF8. Finally can't say about FF12 since I didn't even bother playing it more than 5 hours Tongue
So: 7>6>8>9>10

Also, I don't really care if characters look 'gay' or 'feminine' or anything like that. If the game has a good story and a solid gameplay everything else is of little importance.
Someone's getting a little defensive over Sephiroth~

Rather fight a gay clown then a mama's boy... I feel bad about the latter. Like beating up on someone who's... how to put this delicately? Special... yeah...

Edit: On the point of Enix ruining character design... Did you ever play FFX? Square was going that way with it's character design long before the merge. In fact, if you look back at Enix character designs in general... they were a lot less "fruity". In fact, Enix designs have pretty much been Akira Toriyama's work for 15+ years.
how can u put 10 last in the list Blink

personally i think for me the list would be 8,7,10,9,6
squall ftw
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's