EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:

None

Gamefixes Used:

N/A

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game): medium

Comments:

Played through the first level of the campaign, and a few rounds on various maps in the "Battlefields" mode.

Intro cutscene and menus work fine in both software and Direct3D11 (Hardware) modes. Intro FMV plays at full speed with good audio.

Software mode crashes within two minutes of entering gameplay.

Hardware mode hasn't crashed so far.

Performance is good in both software (before it crashes) and Direct3D11 (Hardware) modes (3x Native res, 1920x1080 and 3840x2160) - ~50fps in PAL mode, ~60fps in NTSC mode. The actual framerate of the game seems lower than the reported framerate most of the time - maybe the PS2 itself had trouble running the game smoothly?

EDIT: I get somewhat frequent stutters that last for about half a second, I wonder if they're somehow related to * ?

More testing of the campaign is needed for the game to be considered Playable, I think.

Bugs:

Semi-transparent white and grey vertical bars covering the entire screen (broken bloom effect?) in Direct3D11 (Hardware) mode. Skipdraw = 2 fixes it.

Distant fog (and objects) is tinted yellow on some maps - I don't think it's meant to be. Occurs in both software and Direct3D11 (Hardware) modes. I tried switching both VUs to the superVU Recompiler, which fixed the fog colour, but caused PCSX2 to crash less than a second after entering gameplay (in both software and hardware mode).
EDIT: Setting VUs Clamping Mode to "None" fixes the yellow tint.

Some weapons (triple rocket launcher, mounted MG) have flickering parts. Occurs in hardware mode (not sure if it occurs in software mode because it crashes before I can access either of those weapons).

Notes:

* A message appeared in the PCSX 2 console / log several times, coloured yellow: "microVU1: Program cache limit reached."

Status
Ingame

Screenshots:
1. Hardware mode showing the graphical glitches - yellow fog and bars all over the screen (PAL, 3x Native).
2. Hardware mode with Skipdraw = 2, which fixes the bars (NTSC, 3x Native).
3. Gameplay in the first mission (NTSC, 3x Native).
4. Gameplay in the second mission (NTSC mode, widescreen, 3840x2160 internal resolution).
5. "War Scenes" with VUs Clamping Mode set to "None", fixing yellow distant objects and fog (NTSC mode, widescreen, 3840x2160 internal resolution).
Aspect ratio in the first 3 screenshots looks weird due to native resolution of 512x512 (PAL) / 512x447 (NTSC).

1.     2.     3.     4.     5.    
Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-10-9-27 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | Samsung S23A700D
1)Game title-Killzone
2)ELF nameWackoCES 52004
3)Game CRC-6624A78C
Compatibility report:

PC Specs:

CPU: I5 3330
GPU: HD radeon 6850

Build Description: PCSX2 1.1.svn5857 Release Pack - Windows
If other please specify: N/A

BIOS Used: USA v02.20(10/02/2006) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:1
Mtvu(for more than 3 cores) and the standard speedhackers.

Gamefixes Used:

Amount of testing done (little/medium/much/completed-game):
Medium
CommentsOhmyne of the games Not in emulog of pcsx2(Status-Unknow in emulog)
unfortunately my computer dont have technology enogh to proceed in test if this game.
Extreme heavy game,the more heavy I already tested.
Fps-24 a 30,software mode a little better than hardware mode.
Not any crash in 40 min of test in hardware mode,not crash in more than 40 min. of test in software mode,of course Hardware mode really slow,software mode a little better.(first scenario completed susseful)
Only tested in first scenario in virtue of the slowdow disturb.Here the only problem seems to me be the slowdown.
About the report above,no bugs in software mode,weapons,status,characters,scenario all its fine.

Bugs: In hardware mode -
transparent grey lines in the screen

in Software mode-NO BUGS.

No errors in emulog,no crashs
Status

Playable