Read first: Will PCSX2 run fast on my computer?
i got a low end system with 1,8 Core 2 Duo 2GB Ram DDR 2 ATI HD Readon 4350 Windows 7

but the most games runs with full speed for me and i am happy i mean i can play tekken with like full speed same like final fantasy kingdom harts yeah so i am happy

Sponsored links

(01-27-2010, 04:33 AM)Natedogg20050 Wrote: i got a low end system with 1,8 Core 2 Duo 2GB Ram DDR 2 ATI HD Readon 4350 Windows 7

but the most games runs with full speed for me and i am happy i mean i can play tekken with like full speed same like final fantasy kingdom harts yeah so i am happy

What is "full speed" to you (fps)? Cause if that can run the full speed I'm imagining, the C2D 2.4Ghz 4GB DDR2 ATI HD 4570 laptop I'm lookin' at should be just fine, right?

...That is, unless you have a desktop there.
well tekken with some speed hacks works around with 45 to 50 Frames , Final Fantasy X Gran Turismo 3 A-spec Smackdown He Comes The Pain And Just Bring It Works Full Speed

i got a desktop
I'm currently compiling a list of virtually every mobile CPU and GPU (with a few Desktop for comparison) in order of worst to best including a number rating for each one. Would it be a bad idea to start a thread by posting the lists so that people (noobs) can use it for reference if nobody has their exact HW? Maybe people could post their result to confirm/dispute the lists accuracy? Or just giving people a reference to consult rather than asking for one-on-one help? Sort of a "Laptop Requirements" thread. If nothing else, it could give us laptop PCSX2 users a place to flock, as I get the feeling we kinda annoy the pro-desktop users (no hard feelings Smile)

Any thoughts?
(01-27-2010, 12:15 PM)Rezard Wrote: I'm currently compiling a list of virtually every mobile CPU and GPU (with a few Desktop for comparison) in order of worst to best including a number rating for each one. Would it be a bad idea to start a thread by posting the lists so that people (noobs) can use it for reference if nobody has their exact HW? Maybe people could post their result to confirm/dispute the lists accuracy? Or just giving people a reference to consult rather than asking for one-on-one help? Sort of a "Laptop Requirements" thread. If nothing else, it could give us laptop PCSX2 users a place to flock, as I get the feeling we kinda annoy the pro-desktop users (no hard feelings Smile)

Any thoughts?

i think that is a great idea so we can help people with low systems and laptop people maybe we should done a list what can be used with which prozessor and settings
Ok! The lists are basicly ready (I stopped short on some REALLY high-end CPUs, all of them QuadCore) Is there a limit to how big a post can be? They're not too big. Well, the CPU list Smile
i gonna create a list with some old games that runs fast on Pcsx2 i gonna test all out on my core 2 duo so people gonna know Smile i think it should be able for people with non high end to play games too
Hey Nate, what is the make/model of your CPU?
Intel Core 2 Duo 4300 @1,80GHZ
Ok. So your CPU is "rated" at 5069. (That may be just assuming your GPU can keep up...)

That puts you better than a E6600 (Desktop) and almost the same as a E6700 (Desktop). But not as as good as say, any T9xxx (Laptop).