Resolved: [Bug Report] Mana Khemia [NTSC]
And once again, you need a gust hack to go to world map. It is 2 lines patch, that broke IPU system and could be found here, on forum. But does not expect much.

Sponsored links

Just to note: right now "gust fix" in one line patch. You should add return false just before so_call(s_routine) in ipuIDEC(u32 val)
function. Line 443.
Can any of you share your exe with the gust fix..or a svn that supports the gust fix..pm me the link if it's ok....thank you.
-.-forum rules dictate that, NO XD^^
just do it yourself like zeydlitz discribed or search the net

and please.... can we ban the gust fix from this thread it's not helping to fix the problem, this IS a bugreport thread afterall...
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
ive tryed to make it miself so downloaded tortoise downloaded the SVN tool when i start to patch the SVN he makes an error and nothing i can do solves it ive tryed to compile but i really nd download a program that hav 3GB =O just for compile a little .exe file. really pls dont have any ways to send the .exe with gust fix T_T i nd to talk with the admins only one time T_T. well thx in advice
Update: well although beta 1474 should have the gust fix included,
i still cant get into the off campus map.
Geforce 8600 GT
Asus P5W HD Deluxe
Core2Quad Q6600 o´ced @~3.1ghz
2 x 2048MB Corsair PC2-6400(400MHz)
I just updated the changelog. Gust fix is for games which were broken in 1329, namely all ar tonelico and all atelier iris games. Nothing to do with mana khemia. Sorry XD
(07-09-2009, 01:37 PM)Krakatos Wrote: I just updated the changelog. Gust fix is for games which were broken in 1329, namely all ar tonelico and all atelier iris games. Nothing to do with mana khemia. Sorry XD

ah i seeTongue thanks then.(thought that my config was wrong)
Geforce 8600 GT
Asus P5W HD Deluxe
Core2Quad Q6600 o´ced @~3.1ghz
2 x 2048MB Corsair PC2-6400(400MHz)
as of rev 1483 it's very easy to get mana khemia to work^^
just uncomment #define ALWAYS_RESUME_BEFORE_EXITING
in Mpeg.cpp then compile and mana khemia works^^

you have to compile yourself since links to unofficial builds are not legal and DO NOT MAIL OR PM ME....!!!!!!

PS: all thanks to arcum42
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
GUST fix of IPU.CPP worked on pcsx2-r1480 for Mana Khemia. However, I've moved to the newly discovered fix of Mpeg.cpp to play.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W