PERFECT games list?
(01-24-2009, 04:54 PM)Bositman Wrote: Sooo....you mean something like http://www.pcsx2.net/compat.php?c=key ? Tongue
It just takes lots of time to update it,especially now that many beta testers are inactive

Like this but with some configuration notes as well!
I understand how hard this work is!!
Laptop
c2d centrino 2 [email protected]
3gb Ram
Nvidia 9600M GT
Windows Vista Home

Desktop
AMD X2 4800+ @3.1Ghz (o/c)
Ram 3.5gb DDR2 667 @750mhz (o/c)
Nvidia 8800GT
Windows XP Sp3 Professional

Sponsored links

there is another problem when doing a list like that, i've been trying to get the best configuration to play FFXII but i'm yet to find the best sound plugin for it, one plays really well but slows the game a lit bit generally and makes funny noises when chars walk, the other is not so crisp, makes the FMVs hang for a second from time to time and slows the game down in certain situations like using "steal", finally the last one is just horrible for my ears but it seems to be the fastest though...

so to make a list like that how do you solve a problem of having 3 sound plugins with their pros and cons?

another example in FFXII is the "Logarithmic Z" option, having it turned off makes really strange silhouettes to far 3d objects, the characters in cut-scenes look like having being sliced in some places, and in certain places a pack of 3d planes start showing when looking at them from afar... with the option on while it solves the previous problems now the characters have their shadows all messed up depending on the perspective, and in a ton of places strange planes pop up from the ground

so which one would you say it's the best? it's kinda relative, thats why that list isn't very viable IMO
E8400 @ 3.2GHz - 8800 GT @ stock - 4GB DDR2 800 [actual: 3.5GB with PAE] - WinXP PRO 32bit SP3
[Image: 133779.png]
Guys, are Forbidden Siren 1 and 2 playable on Playground?
Well of course no list would be perfect but it'd be a start. I suppose these forums work as a list like that, just takes some thread-digging.
Ar Tonelico Melody of elemia
Ar Tonelico 2 Melody of Metafalica (tends to freeze sometimes when changing map but you can reload and try again)
Atelier Iris 3 Grand Phantasm
Castlevania Curse of Darkness
Persona 4
Persona 3 FES
Suikoden 5

All games completed on various pcsx svns, currently using latest playground vltb 636
e2180 - 3.3ghz - 3gb ram - msı p45 - 8800GT
and i am playing
TEKKEN 4 with 50 - 60 fps Biggrin
E6400 - Overclocked to 3.28Ghz (from 2.4Ghz)
2GB Ram
Gigabyte 965P-DS3 (rev3.3)
ATi Radeon HD 4850 (1GB) (Outputs to 2 monitors, both with 1280x1024 res and 60hz)
2x WD Caviar SE on RAID0
Creative Audigy2 - 4.1 channel surround

Using GSdx 890 (SSE3) 0.1.14 - D3D9, Pixel Shader 3, No Interlacing, 4:3, Native res, Texture filtering, VSync, Alpha correction

spu2ghz v1.9.0, ASIO Output with Winamp DFX8 DSP (dsp_dfx.dll) through dsp_stacker.dll, Buffer size: 1024, Buffer #s: 5, Speedlimit ON. ASIO4ALL Settings: Hardware Buffer: ON, Buffer Offset: 10ms, In/Out Lag Compensation: 32 samples, ASIO Buffer Size = 320 samples
[Having some pitch issues. It sounds like the pitch key was reduced by about 2... But Output through DS makes the whole thing so lag its impossible to play Rock Band! Sad]

Controllers: LilyPad v0.9.7 - Pad 2 is Guitar

BIOS - USA v01.60

Ripped ISO from my own original RockBand disc

Working great with Calibrated System lag offset setting within RockBand: (+)275ms.
Progressive Scan setting within RockBand turned ON.
(Except for that pitch issue when using ASIO)

Oh yes, it is possible to not use ASIO to output and not get audio latency issues as long as you DON'T use any DSPs and output using DirectSound(DS).

EDIT:
The game compatibility listed on this page says Menus only. I am able to play the FULL GAME (Just finished Acts I and II Laugh)
this page does only have a meaning for pcsx2 up to rev 377
but you were using or rather are using pcsx2 playground aren't you?

with playground the compatibility is way better nowadays XD^^
but i don't think the site will be updated anytime soon
apparently it costs muuuuch time to do things like these
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Yeah I am using playground!
I thought this forum was the playground section Laugh

Apologies then
(01-30-2009, 06:27 AM)KrX Wrote: I thought this forum was the playground section Laugh

Apologies then

no you posted in the right section Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja