GSdx
(03-04-2009, 01:43 PM)Trigun Wrote: I had that problem a while back.. for me unticking "Safe Fullscreen exit on escape" in lilypad fixed the problem.

That did it, so it was not GSdx related at all (called "Hide on fullscreen exit" in Lilypad 0.9.9). Thank you very much! Smile

Sponsored links

Something really wrong with Prince of Persia: Warrior Within [SLUS-21022], if I try load game using Hardware DX9/DX10 modes after loading screen PCSX2 goes black screen, very lags. I noticed strange my hard disk activity (after game loaded) and my PC slow as hell.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Intel Core i7-5820K [email protected] / Crucial 2x8Gb DDR4-2133 / MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G / Windows 7 SP1 RTM x64
The "Hide on fullscreen exit"/"Safe Fullscreen exit on escape" hack in LilyPad (Renamed the option in the SVN to be a bit clearer) is aimed at fixing a GSDX bug that causes you to get stuck in fullscreen mode when you press escape in fullscreen mode. Apparently this bug was fixed in GSDX with DX9, but the fix made my hack cause the issue it was meant to prevent, or something similar to it, at least, when using GSDX+DX9. The hack is still useful in DX10 mode, which still has the bug. Believe it's also useful with ZeroGS.
Hey Smile I'd 'like' to report a probable GSDX bug. The reason I think it's GSDX because no matter how I tried I couldn't reproduce it with ZEROGS.

The bug occured with FFXII, KH2, Tower of Druaga ever since the pcsx 0.6.0 release.

The problem: in versions before the current beta svn build, after some minutes of playing (20-30) the whole system would freeze for a few seconds (5-10 sec) and then continue as normal, but the whole PCSX2 screen would turn into garbage. Like several fast changin' big squares with parts of textures on them. With the currently posted snv beta build of the plugin it's become a bit better: screen isn't totally garbage now, but different on screen objects go bad - start to flicker fast, get stretched in different directions, disappear and such.

Specs:
CORE2DUO E6400 OCed to 3GHZ
3GBRAM
GF 8800GT 1GB

GSDX Conf SSE2 (ssse3 crashes on me for some reason):
Windowed
D3D9 Hardware
Pixel Shader 2.0 (3.0 tends to crash from time to time...)
Interlacing None
Aspect: 4:3
D3D internal 1024x1024 (changing it to lower doesn't change anything)
NLOOP hack grayed
Textire Filtering on
everything else is off

Perhaps you'd look into it. Thanks Smile
Try to turn Logarithmic Z and Alpha Correction(FBA) ON, and tick the NLOOP hack with the black mark, not the grayed mark. See if that works.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]

(03-03-2009, 01:14 AM)Sephious Wrote: I also tried the latest version of the separate GSdx10 and that works fine, even with texture filtering enabled. I've attached two shots. The first is of the problem and the second is GSdx10 displaying everything fine

Where is you find it? I mean separate GSdx10 version. Couse it's bug don't allow me to play itTongue And in FFXII(DX10 hardware) has one more minor bug, it's corrupt dynamic shadow maps.
just go to the first post of this thread. Tongue you'll find it there. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Hey guys,

I am new here but i think this problem belongs here....
I have just tried to run Magna Carta PAL on PCSX2 0.9.6 and i get the problem shown in the screenshot.

I have tried the newest GSDX and some of the older versions however none have made a difference to it. The only settings i have changed in the plugin are the resolution to be displayed at and the Direct X version to 10. Someone else posted about the same problem in another thread here however it went unresolved and I just wondered if anyone here knew how to fix it?

Cheers.
That's one of the dreaded upscaling bugs. The only way to get rid of it is to run in native resolution.

Of note as of svn 727 it seems that the compiling of gsdx is broke.

I get tons of error C2065: 'ps_80000000' : undeclared identifier in GSVector.h
I read Rama saying in google code that only SSE4 is compiling, the other two are broken, not sure though, I haven't tried it myself yet.
[Image: pibjimh9rqzvk1yz5kl.jpg]