GSdx
(04-19-2009, 03:48 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: well what you're talking about is internal resolution (which doesn't change the resolution at which gsdx goes fullscreen Smile), the resolution at which gsdx goes fullscreen doesn't matter (since it doesn't impact the speed of pcsx2 Smile)

I just marked ''Run in 640x480 screen resolution'' on properties and Im noticed a slower performance with 1280x1024 fullscreen compared to 640x480.

Sponsored links

Hi Gabest, could you add the next SCES_531.33;1; CRC = DF1AF973 for GOD OF WAR I in the next gsdx compilation.

Thanks
ahh so it's an perfect emulation vs speed issue. Oh well there's always the option adding another checkbox too it for the people who want it and can run it if anyone can. Sounds like they did shadows in an odd way because on the PS2 geometry is cheap.
Hm, Gabest, what's about broken shadows in Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (GSdx r1006)?
Some screenshots:
DX10 (res. doesn't matter)
[Image: shadowsample.th.jpg]

Software mode
[Image: shadowsamplesw.th.jpg]

--

<GSdump>
gabset, u gonna try fixing KH II problem or not? =\
I used report button, please delete this post.

Thank you.
Great plugin Gabest. I have a 9600GT and recently bought an HD4890. Upon hearing that your plugin works better on Nvidia cards I may actually return my HD4890 for a GTX275 instead. Didn't think you'd be changing our purchases didya? Laugh

Will post things that come up on FFX (you've probably already heard them a million times) and Tales of the Abyss soon enough.
(04-20-2009, 05:48 PM)exnaruto Wrote: gabset, u gonna try fixing KH II problem or not? =\
Not possible under dx9.
so is there a way to play DX 10 on xp and it will make the diff?
There's no way to play with dx10 under Xp. (No proper way, to recognize it for pcsx2)
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |