GSdx
just install vcredist, at the bottom of the download page, but maybe I'll move it up.

Sponsored links

(08-13-2009, 03:13 AM)Gabest Wrote: just install vcredist, at the bottom of the download page, but maybe I'll move it up.

thanks!
(08-13-2009, 03:13 AM)Gabest Wrote: just install vcredist, at the bottom of the download page, but maybe I'll move it up.

Sorry but I don't see the link. I can't see it on the pcsx2 download page and at the first post of gsdx.

Where is it ? I can't download it without a visual otherwise.

P.S : Do you have the 64 bits versions ? It would be nice to put a link on it too.
(08-13-2009, 11:23 AM)LSMetag Wrote: Sorry but I don't see the link. I can't see it on the pcsx2 download page and at the first post of gsdx.

P.S : Do you have the 64 bits versions ? It would be nice to put a link on it too.

http://guliverkli.sf.net/latest.php?q=GSdx
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-13-2009, 11:23 AM)LSMetag Wrote:

Sorry but I don't see the link. I can't see it on the pcsx2 download page and at the first post of gsdx.

[Image: dsffhdh.png]
-Core i7 920 @ 4.01GHz
-EX58-UD4P
-OCZ 6GB PC3-14400 Platinum
-Sapphire HD 4870 1GB @ 800/1000MHz
-PCP&C Silencer 750W
-RAID 0 2x Seagate 250GB 7200.10RPM
-Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I wonder why texture filtering in SW mode is disaled in the new versions of gsdx. As I remember, it was an option before
Thank you so much. It was at top, not at bottom ^^. Too bad for the x64 version.
To Innuendo
Maybe because it much faster without filtering in many games(especially in SW), but in some like god of war 2 where screen space texture might simulate some effects like snowfall, disabled filtering create artefacts
It was always automatic for sw mode, but the interpretation of the filtering parameters changed several times, the documentation was not clear about it. If you find a texture that is not filtered as on the ps2 please make a gs and I'll examine it.
(08-13-2009, 01:44 AM)zmajcina Wrote: plz post me a link where can i download pcsx2 ZeroGS kosmos plugin

here are the 2 official zerogs kosmos files, but these are OLD.. (they go back to 0.9.4 about a year or better)

if you want to use zerogs/ogl zzogl is a good place to start, and seems gabest is doing a ogl thing with his as well.

and to get completely back on topic, I'm glad to see big improvements in speed in these later revisions, svr09 went from 7 to 20 fps rather quickly. (see sig for why so low) and I hope to see it continue up that road, looking forward to later releases, cause it just keeps getting better Smile

Attached Files
.zip   plugins.zip (Size: 1,11 MB / Downloads: 1.522)