God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
hey guys i have a problem i god for war 1 and 2. everything is working fine good speed 85fps..and all texture good but the kratos is flashing any solution for that...

Sponsored links

(07-30-2009, 07:09 AM)*Arctic* Wrote:
(05-19-2009, 11:53 AM)nekonarcis Wrote: I can't actually finish GoW 2 and it really bugs me.After the final cutscene with "The End Begins" message the screen turns black and nothing hapens Sad IDEAS ?

Did you solve it ??? or nobody finished and save Gow 2 Ntsc on Pcsx2 ?

(07-27-2009, 10:37 AM)yeyoo Wrote: here is a ntsc completed save game hope it works for you
Download Now

or go here and search the thread
FOKKAK MENY
(07-31-2009, 05:55 AM)luckysingh Wrote: hey guys i have a problem i god for war 1 and 2. everything is working fine good speed 85fps..and all texture good but the kratos is flashing any solution for that...

You can get rid of those kratos flashes if you completely dissable the vu cycle stealing hack. Closedeyes Of course you must then own a really powerfull computer, able enough to handle in a satisfactory way (concerning the frame rates) the game without the hack enabled. Huh
(07-31-2009, 11:29 AM)yeyoo Wrote:
(07-30-2009, 07:09 AM)*Arctic* Wrote:
(05-19-2009, 11:53 AM)nekonarcis Wrote: I can't actually finish GoW 2 and it really bugs me.After the final cutscene with "The End Begins" message the screen turns black and nothing hapens Sad IDEAS ?

Did you solve it ??? or nobody finished and save Gow 2 Ntsc on Pcsx2 ?

(07-27-2009, 10:37 AM)yeyoo Wrote: here is a ntsc completed save game hope it works for you
Download Now

or go here and search the thread

Tks man, But i don't wanna a 100% completed save. I want to play others levels and upgrade by myself... Sad
(07-31-2009, 11:08 PM)GreekAthlon Wrote:
(07-31-2009, 05:55 AM)luckysingh Wrote: hey guys i have a problem i god for war 1 and 2. everything is working fine good speed 85fps..and all texture good but the kratos is flashing any solution for that...

You can get rid of those kratos flashes if you completely dissable the vu cycle stealing hack. Closedeyes Of course you must then own a really powerfull computer, able enough to handle in a satisfactory way (concerning the frame rates) the game without the hack enabled. Huh

thxxxx i will try that anyways game running at 85fps so thats not a problem for me...
Can somebody post skip mpeg patch, i can't find it? I used search..

And about the problem with graphic, with two cratos, when everything is doubled. I know that was mentioned before and there was solution (maybe there wasn't), but I can't find it now...

I'm using latest beta, gsdx 1479....
Took me literally 10 seconds:
GoW 1 patch: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-post...l#pid29251
GoW 2 patch: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-post...l#pid39253
[Image: newsig.jpg]
my game crashes after the fight with MECHA - TAUR. In the end of the movie game freeze so i wan't to use skip mpeg patch but could't find on the site can you give a link or pm me .
thxx...
Are you blind? I posted the links to the patch right above your post...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Please help me, guys! Sorry for my english. I am stuck in the very begining of The Temple of Lahkesis. The game freez after Kratos open the doo to the broken bridge and movie start showing the rocks. I think it is first cutscene. I used patch but it did not help me. And skip movie option in the pach browser too. Can somebody give me a statepoint after that cutscene. I have pal version of God of War 2? pcsx2 r-1593,gsdx 1076m? all settintgs set for the great performance. Thank for any advice.