Resolved: [Bug Report] God of War [NTSC]
I've applied the DL patch and in my case it still hangs after the old man video, I've tested different DVD pluggins and the same thing.

Sponsored links

I get the same white screen after the video where i get the lightning power. I wonder why some people can play on and there is no solution to fix it?
Btw i cant apply the DL patch because my image is no DL image and only 4,2gb. So this will not be the fix :-/ What is the solution for this error? Please enlighten me.
GoW crash at Pandora Bridge.

Im using the NTSC version ISO 7.93 GB, Toxic Dl patched.

My PC:
Vista 32
Q6600 2.4GHz
4GB Ram
GF 8800 GTX

Pcsx2 0.9.6 with following settings:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

use the toxic DL patch, I passed it fine

please note: I had the same issue till I used it myself. make an iso and patch it
I got mine DL patched but mine hangs at the end of the last video, when Kratos casts away himself and the gods take him and say that he can't die just yet so after that video it goes black screen.
Is the white screen bug at the end of the game fixed or not? Unsure

Thx in advantage for your answers. Happy

With best regards,
Zitze16
hi guys can anybody upload memory cards of god war 2.ı have problems about memory cards..how can ı solve this problem?please help me about this.

http://i40.tinypic.com/241ngxi.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/5ebrc3.png
It seems that after you upgrade your Blades of Chaos to lvl 3, the hanging orbs above Kratos' head appear. The glow effect of the blades is misplaced it seems. Any idea what might cause this? I see someone else has reported this as well. I'd be happy to dive into the code and fix it myself if I knew why such a thing can happen. I mean, the engine of the game that loads the models should push the correct geometry so...why would such an offset be introduced? Maybe a floating point rounding error? There are in the Gsdx code some game specific hacks but they don't seem to do much (frameskipping I think). Now that I think about it it could well be a floating point error...

Edit...

I am looking over the code. I am assuming those things are sprites. What could cause the offset?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have a problem in the GoW 1, the final battle against Ares, then from the clones, the game hangs on a white screen, the emulator still running, just not shown anything. How to solve this?
(04-23-2009, 04:45 PM)Zitze16 Wrote: Is the white screen bug at the end of the game fixed or not? Unsure

Thx in advantage for your answers. Happy

With best regards,
Zitze16

i have the same problem ...
there's a fix ??
thanks