ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
oh, and these errors spamming the console whe AA set to 8x or 16x
ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : The parameter used is invalid.
ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : Invalid parameter handle.
ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : Invalid program handle.

(soorry about double post , tought it was gonna merge this one too :/)

Sponsored links

well i managed to build the .dll as well with your tips Wink but it doesn't show up in my plugin selection menu in pcsx2 for some reason Sad

nevermind i didn't have cg.dll and another .dll in my pcsx2 root folder Wink

welp, it's great it compiled and all, but text and other stuff are distorted, i guess it's cause of the modifications Wink
(02-28-2009, 02:22 AM)salomaoo Wrote: oh, and these errors spamming the console whe AA set to 8x or 16x
ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : The parameter used is invalid.
ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : Invalid parameter handle.
ZeroGS: Cg error: CG ERROR : Invalid program handle.

(soorry about double post , tought it was gonna merge this one too :/)

Could you make patch file or something? Thanks.
Do not try to build developer's build yet -- it's known to be buggied and spamm about Shaders when switching x8 and x16.

Quote:3-in zerogs.h:
//#include "common/PS2Etypes.h"
//#include "common/PS2Edefs.h"
moved #include "ZeroGSShaders/zerogsshaders.h" to after using namespace std;
4-in ZZoglcreate.cpp:
#include "resource.h"
Why? What was the reason? Correct way would be fix a reason, not just the symptom. All other seems to be nice.

I update almost everyting except this.

Quote:well i managed to build the .dll as well with your tips Wink but it doesn't show up in my plugin selection menu in pcsx2 for some reason Sad
Seems to have a linker error. Compiller are linker ouptup is really needed.
well i can use the plugin now, the problem it the graphics are all messed up, maybe it's because we need to bould ZeroGSShaders_2005.sln and then add them to zerogs?
"messed up" -- as by final fantasy without ffhack'a? Or image blocks messed like:

Then turn ON bilinear filtering (yes, it is bug). What game do you use?

Or For opengl plugin you need ogl shaders file from ZeroGS OGL, and I think you already have them (otherwize you got a lot of warnings).
here's now the loading from memcard looks in Persona 4 Wink

[Image: pcsx2%202009-02-28%2013-42-34-12.png]

and the game:

[Image: pcsx2%202009-02-28%2013-43-12-29.jpg]

now my guess is that it has to do with those OGLshaders, that i can't compile, it throws out some weird errors like:

1>C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Cg\include\Cg\cg.h(139) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Cg/cg_datatypes.h': No such file or directory

note that bilinear filtering is turned on in the options

while all files are actually there Wink
So fonts are bluered? And if turn Bilinear off -- are they appear? (If they are, I know how to fix, probably).

If you got no messages about Cg programs at console -- they should be o'k.
i tried messing with all the bilinear options and it's still the same deal, by the way original ZeroGS OpenGL from pcsx2 svn has the same issue Wink
You know, I seem to recall getting issues like that a while back when I fiddled with the Nvidia control panel, and left it overriding application antialias settings (or one of the settings on that page, anyways.). Not saying that's neccessarily the case here, but it's a possibility...