Post your PCSX2 screenshots/videos here!
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Playable

My PC specs:

AMD Sempron 1.8 GHz 3200+
Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 1GB Pixel Shader 3.0
2048 MB RAM
Windows 7 (in the video XP)
PCSX2 config :

Gsdx 0.1.15 DX10 (when i made the video i used 0.1.14,DX9)
LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz Iso CDVD 0.8.0
ZeroSPU2 0.4.6
X2 Cycle Rate
VU Skip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxpvkYBdKjE

Sponsored links

PCSX2 Configuration

PCSX2 R1674
GSdx R1617 SSE2 0.1.15
SPU2-X 1.1.0
LilyPad 0.9.9
Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0

PC Specs
AMD PhenomII X3 720 @ 3.4Ghz
ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB version
4GBs of DDR3 RAM

Game: Odin Sphere - Playable

This game gets a huge performance boost in R1674 compared to the 0.9.6 release. I had to use 2x Cycling rate to get 60 fps in the 0.9.6 release but that is not needed in R1674. While I used to get a slight FPS drop fighting bosses without speed hacks I enabled the Status Flag hack and now I have not encountered any slowdown. The sound seems to be perfect too.

When I fought the first boss in the entire game (a dragon) I would get 50 - 55 fps while the dragon was on screen using 2x cycle rate in 0.9.6 since the sprite was so big. I went back and faced the dragon again now with r1674 with the status flag hack and there was no slowdown at all!

The game does get some slow down when you are casting a spell and it is damaging alot of enemies but according to fraps it is still at 60 fps. There was alot of slowdown when I played the game on my ps2 though so I think its normal.

Sorry for using imageshack to attach the screenshots, the attachment system is not working for me.

Edit: Thanks Shadow Lady for reposting as attachments and Bositman for pointing out that the pics were too large. I'll be sure to fix the size problem next time I upload screens.

Also I realized that the Status Flag Hack actually does nothing to performance and that something else resources intensive must have been opened when I was playing Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Megaman X8 - SLUS 20960 (U)

PCSX2 configuration:
PCSX2 SVN r1675 -- microVU 0/1 enabled
SpeedHacks: EE x1.5 Cycle rate, Status Flag Hack enabled

Plugins:
Graphics: GSdx r1650 SSSE3 -- D3D10 (Hardware), disabled "Allow 8-bit textures"
Sound: SPU2-X 1.2.0
Controllers: LilyPad svn(r1388)0.10.0

Other settings on defaults.

System:
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 @2.75Ghz
Memory: 4 GB DDR2-800 4-4-4-12
Graphics: Geforce 9600GT

Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Resident Evil: Dead Aim - SLES 51448 (E)

PCSX2 configuration:
PCSX2 beta r976 (last beta revision without graphic problems)
SpeedHacks: EE x1.5 Cycle rate, INTC sync hack, IOP x2 Cycle rate, WaitCycles Sync Hack

Plugins:
Graphics: GSdx r1650 SSSE3 -- D3D10 (Hardware), disabled "Allow 8-bit textures", native (native gets rid of scaling glitches and gives a perfect area change effect)
Sound: SPU2-X 1.2.0
Controllers: LilyPad svn(r1388)0.10.0

Other settings on defaults.

System:
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 @2.75Ghz
Memory: 4 GB DDR2-800 4-4-4-12
Graphics: Geforce 9600GT

Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
So, i finished Tales of the Abyss from the begining to the end, only few graphical glitches occured and sound was getting little buggy few times ( it was going faster than it should ) but overaly its 100% Playable, FPS never droped under 100%

Windows 7 64bit
CPU : Phenom II x2 550 BE @ 3817Mhz @ 1.488V
MEM : Geil 2x1Gb @ 800mhz
GPU : Palit Radeon hd4850 512Mb @ 635/1050
MAB : Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3

m using:
PCSX2 rev.1659
GSDX rev.1650 ( native res because of ghosting bug )

CD - Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0
Controller - LilyPad svn (r 1607)
Sound - SPU2-x 1.2.0

no speedhacks at all

WARRNING: screenshots may contain spoilers! Laugh

Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
Photo 
.hack// Infection (NTSC)
#Status: Playable
#Speed: 45 to 60 FPS (in towns has the worst slowdown)

#CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processsor 4200+, 2200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logic Processor(s) 2.24Ghz (with 64 bit support) (have NVIDIA onboard too dunno if that matters really)
#RAM: 1.5GB DDR2 SDRAM
#GPU: ATI Radeon X1300/X1550 Series GFX Card (NIVIDA GeForce 6150 LE currently disabled) 3.25 GB Virtual Memory
#OS: Windows Vista (Business Edition) SP1 32-bit

#PCSX2 beta 1474
# Speed Hacks: x2 Cycle Rate, INTC Sync Hack, Enable IOP (also have been trying it with the VU Cycle stealing set on slight speedup, seems to give better FPS on some levels/areas/etc.)

#CPU: EERec, VU0rec, VU1rec, microVU0, microVU1, MTGS and Limit all enabled
#Advanced: Chop/Zero (Round Mode), none and Flush to Zero (Clamp Mode), Denomials are Zero, Chop Zero (Clamp Mode), Chop/Zero (VURecs Options), None (Clamp Mode) and Flush to Zero, Denomials are Zero

#Plugins:
#GPU: GSdx (MSVC 15.00 SSE2) 0.1.15 D3D9 [Hardware] (also works with ZeroGS 0.97.1) [if your using GSdx disable allow 8bit textures it help loads I forgot to in these screenshots, you'll get near full speed constantly]
#SPU: SPU2-X 1.1.0 (1 XAudio 2) Linear
#BIOS: USA v0.160

With ZeroGS the graphics are not quite as sharp. I also disabled bi-linear filtering from ZeroGS to achieve better speeds, sometimes disabling interlace helps too but not too much) The GSdx plug-in looks amazing though and with occasionally better speeds.

In the towns and field its a bit slow but in dungeons usually runs full speed. I'm guessing less to render. Some slight GFX glitches (nothing major, in field some textures on the ground don't render correctly close to your sprite, only on some levels but otherwise fine), sound a little off. (probably my settings)

PS - I'm not that great at taking screenshots. Also, the speed my not be as fast as normal, I was running SQL, Mozilla and some other programs.

Zone of the Enders (PAL)
playable if you dont skip ingame vids

CPU : core2quad mobile Q9000 @2ghz 6mb l2
ram : 4GB ddr3 1066mhz
GPU : GT130M 1GB

PCSX2 beta 1474
speed hacks : x2 cycle rate, VU stealing : slight , status flag hack

CPU
EERec, VU0REC, VU1REC, microVU0, microVU1, MTGS, 50fps frame limit, no skips

rest of the settings is stock
plugins : standard beta 1474 plugins

if you turn on interlacing, the slight up and down movement of the screen goes away.
the game is fully playing IF you dont skip ingame vids wich sometimes cause freeze

[Image: enders1.gif]
[Image: 1454055.png]
Game: NTSC-U Xenosaga Episode 1 - Playable

Decided to test this game since from what I've read on the forums it seems to be the most demanding game of all the games I currently own.

My PC:
AMD Phenom II X3 720 @ 3.4Ghz
ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB version
4GBs of DDR3 RAM

PCSX2 Setup
PCSX2 SVN 1674
GSdx SSE r1650 - DirectX10 Hardware mode, 16:9 aspect ratio, 1024x896 internal resolution, Texture filtering checked (fixes shadow problems)
All other plugins are the default ones in the PCSX2 0.9.6 release.
USA Bios v1.6

Speed Hacks: INTC sync hack and enable IOP x2 cycle rate. Everything else is off.

So far the game runs perfectly, I'm getting around 100 fps while walking around in the first area of the game and around 80 fps in battles. A couple of spots within the FMVs slowdown to 55 fps but will quickly jump back to 60+ fps in a few seconds, so its nothing major at all. Also during FMVs, there is a little purplish line at the bottom of the screen that occurs sometime but that can be fixed by changing the internal resolution to native. Other then a few very minor graphical glitches (mostly on faces in FMVs but thats a known bug), the game seems to run perfectly.

To anybody trying to get this game to run, make sure that you uncheck allow 8-bit textures, it slows the game and can make some FMVs fall to around 20-30 fps (at least for me).

The first three sceenshots are with the FPS limiter off, the rest have it on.

(Gee, I hope I do this right...)
My computer would be an Acer Aspire 5520, so you can view the specs here. (I know, not the best computer for PS2 emulating. ^_^')

I'm using the beta version of PCSX2. My configurations are like this:
Graphics: GSdx 1476 (MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15
Sound: SPU2-X 1.1.0
(First) Controller: LilyPad svn (r 1388) 0.10.0
Cdvdrom: Linuz Iso CDVD 0.9.0

So, without any further ado, let's get to the games.

Catz
SLES 54949 (PAL)

I consider this game as playable. The intro works just fine, but the music is a bit too slow and the menus work just fine, but the game itself is veeery slow. But it's possible to play this game from the beginning to the end.
Note: If the screen is "tearing" and/or the text doesn't work, checking "Native" in the Graphic settings should do the trick.

Teen Titans
SLES 54431 (PAL)

I consider this game as playable. The intro works well, in fact, it even was even a bit too fast at times. The menu also works, but the music was too slow. When playing the actual game, the game is very slow and it's pretty hard to do some combo attacks because it's too slow. It goes a bit faster if you disable all sounds, though, but that is just a bit faster. Not a huge speed-up. Using some speedhacks helps a bit, too.

Sly Raccoon
SCES 50917 (PAL)

I consider this game as playable. The intro works somewhat well (it's slow), but when Bentley and Sly were chatting, I had to tinker with the interlacing a bit so I could see Bentley and Sly. The game itself also works, but it was a bit slow. At times it got to the normal speed, though.

Sly 2: Band of Thieves
SCES 52529 (PAL)

I consider this game as playable. It can be played from the beginning to the end, it's just slow.

Sly 3: Honour Among Thieves
SCES 53409 (PAL)

I consider this game as playable. It can be played from the beginning to the end, but it's a bit slow. As I tried to make the game look as "ordinary" as possible, I had to tinker with the interlacing a bit. But in general, you can complete the whole game. Wink
Oh, and the menu works perfectly. Normal speed and all that.

Sam: Does might make right?
Maimtron 9000: It might.
Max: He's right.
Dot Hack//GU Volume 1

PCSX2 1706
GSDx 1537
Special settings: MicroVU0 on

Rating: Playable

This game is very demanding and causes a lot of slowdowns, it is however one of the few games that suffers only minor graphic glitches from using VU Cycle steal. The first video is sped up and shows how the game would run on a monster PC, the second video is how the game really runs for my with VU Cycle steal turned up (usually I have it one notch below full, but I used it all the way because I was trying to capture some of the rare graphic glitches using it, sadly I didn't. I'll try again later. Note: The graphic glitches are ONLY with cycle steal turned on high)

Normal (IE sped up)

Cycle Steal Full (notice slowdowns in Mac Anu)
[Image: 2748844.png]