FF7 dirge of cerberus
For this game if i dont take vucycle stealing in option then i only get around 40fps-60fps in most of time in game and very shortly lowest to 30fps. I love the prefect playing so i need vucycle stealing in option to get 60fps almost in time. Try with pcsx2 r.190, latest gsdx set to native res, play this game in directx.10 mode.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.

Sponsored links

I get a screen of dots with unreadable text when I use ZeroGS with AA turned on.
As soon as I turn off AA all my problems go away.
Not sure about others, but for me this game runs way better in software mode GSDX than hardware mode. One of the few that do Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

i have a problem with the sound... the cinematic movies are lagging on my computer but the sound goes normally and then repeating itself until the movie gets to the place where that sound really is... well i can't really explain it better sorry... oh and if i don't play it windowed the cinematic movies have the same problem then emperor has with it... but if i play it on ZeroGs it's very slow and lagging... not only the cinematic movies like in gdsx ssse3 but the whole game too....

my cpu is intel core 2 cpu 2.1 ghz
my video card is nvidia 9800 gt and i have 4 gb RAM.... please help me i don't know what to do...

Thanks (sry for my bad english)
"If you can't forget the past, it will prevent you from going forward..."

(06-01-2009, 12:31 PM)refraction Wrote: Not sure about others, but for me this game runs way better in software mode GSDX than hardware mode. One of the few that do Tongue2

sofware is always better , but waaay slower
depends from exemple Shadow Hearts 1 is faster on software than hardware, so it might happen with some special games.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5
I'm having a problem also when playing this game when I start it. It just square enix appear then after that nothing happens. I press all the buttons still nothing happens. Please help, I played FFXII smoothly but FFVII: DC have a problem. Here is the specs of my PC BTW:
Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 2.93 GHz
GeForce 9800GT 1GB
2GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c
Windows XP SP3
DoC SHOULD be playable as of next beta, it is 100% (so far) playable in the SVN
(09-27-2010, 09:49 PM)Saiki Wrote: DoC SHOULD be playable as of next beta, it is 100% (so far) playable in the SVN
What's SVN?
Their unofficial version, to get them you need to compile them yourself or google for them. Just remember that they are unsupported on this forum.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb