《initialD》!help!chinese!
my initialD is 7W5 version ,size is 1.9GB!
my OS is win7 64 bit!
my computer :AMD 5000+,4G memory ,9600GT256M,main board is 770DE!

problems are following:
i have two version emulator ,one is 1.0359,one is 1888!
when i run the emulator,everything is regular but the speed of game is so slow!1 second always look likes 2 second,the FPS is about 30。even if i configure the CPU speed hack,1X 2X 3X 4X,it just does not work!
i have tried my best to adjust all plugins and options ,and the problems of 1.0359 and 1888 is same!

thank you for reading!

sincerely!

Sponsored links

Your CPU is probably too slow for the game then, if speed hacks still don't bring it up to speed. Are you using the latest GSdx plugin? Use D3D 10 Hardware mode, and tick Native resolution.

Otherwise, you could try overclocking your CPU.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
(10-10-2009, 04:30 AM)boogerthe2nd Wrote: Your CPU is probably too slow for the game then, if speed hacks still don't bring it up to speed. Are you using the latest GSdx plugin? Use D3D 10 Hardware mode, and tick Native resolution.

Otherwise, you could try overclocking your CPU.

i once overclocked 2.6GH to 2.8GH,then the speed get a little better ,just a little ,i do not think the speed related to my cpu,because,in china,there are many gamer whose CPU and card is the same as mine,also, their speed of gamer is faster then mine!
their FPS is about 80-90!

but thanks your reply!Smile
(10-10-2009, 06:20 AM)lishuaips Wrote: i once overclocked 2.6GH to 2.8GH,then the speed get a little better ,just a little ,i do not think the speed related to my cpu,because,in china,there are many gamer whose CPU and card is the same as mine,also, their speed of gamer is faster then mine!
their FPS is about 80-90!

but thanks your reply!Smile

Are you talking about other people with similar systems playing normal PC games at 80-90 FPS, or PCSX2 games at 80-90 FPS?

You can't compare PC games with emulated PS2 games. Chances are that the PS2 game will run slower than PC games, since the CPUs found in PCs are not made specifically for the tasks that a PS2 undertakes.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
upstairs friend!maybe my expression is not clear.i means PCSX2 game. O(∩_∩)O
There is no 4x cycle hack. You are probably using a hacked/modified build of PCSX2 for which we do not offer support here (which was probably also filled with viruses)
Get the OFFICIAL latest beta from our site here: http://pcsx2.net/files/21514
and try again
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-10-2009, 11:37 AM)Bositman Wrote: There is no 4x cycle hack. You are probably using a hacked/modified build of PCSX2 for which we do not offer support here (which was probably also filled with viruses)
Get the OFFICIAL latest beta from our site here: http://pcsx2.net/files/21514
and try again

it is my fault ,there is no 4X,haha!and i have try any version 0.96、 0.99(modified)、1.0.0359、1.010(modified)、1888、and so on ,but none of them is fit for my compter and OS.

i give up......
As i told you, only use the official versions. That modified crap will not work properly and we really hate people stealing our work and you supporting them by using that crap.

If you configure the latest 1888 beta properly, you can get decent FPS in many games (not all, your PC is mid range for PCSX2)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-10-2009, 03:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: As i told you, only use the official versions. That modified crap will not work properly and we really hate people stealing our work and you supporting them by using that crap.

If you configure the latest 1888 beta properly, you can get decent FPS in many games (not all, your PC is mid range for PCSX2)

okay,i gotta it!
i have deleted the modified version. and reserved official version .
if i do not trust you ,i will not come to this forums
yesterday,i changed my OS from win7 to xp 32!
surprise!the speed of initialD increased !i feel that the speed is regular!

the speed of PS2 game related to to your OS!at least i just think so!