0.9.7. CPU options?
(06-06-2010, 12:01 PM)xcyper33 Wrote: Oh I finally managed to get the game started up, but I limited the frames to 45 because its getting to fast and now the sound is laggy, oh wow lol. Not to mention my USB controller doesn't work despite having to set it up. Beta? More like Alpha.

LOL Your using one of those "CPU options". Laugh

I had a funny little bug when I first set up my controller. I just cleared all the settings and reset them. Worked perfectly. Smile

(06-06-2010, 12:06 PM)xcyper33 Wrote: No. I'm talking about CPU options, where you can toggle SSE options, etc. Also, FFXII isn't responding to my USB after setting it up. Very simple stuff isn't working with this beta.

You could view the available instruction (SSE) of your CPU in the old "CPU options". To change them (or which you're using that is), you change the graphic plugin (GSdx).

Sponsored links

Judging by the way you decided FFXII 'doesn't even boot' and that you'll stick to the 'far superior 1888 beta' or that you're looking for options that were never in PCSX2 to begin with but somehow think they were, I'd say you are in no position to call our release alpha or anything else.
If you're too bored or lazy to actually configure the emulator properly or find where the old options have been moved, please stop posting here. Take the time to actually see how the thing works before making ridiculous statements like beta 1888 is far superior (sure, it has only been over 2000 code revisions since then, so obviously they were all making the emulator worse Tongue)
About your USB controller, you probably didn't spend 2 mins (again) trying to configure it or finding what you did wrong.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Right, all the hard work, all the revisions. One day, the goal will be achieved:

To not be able to play PS2 games at all!

LOL
(06-06-2010, 12:36 PM)Bositman Wrote: Judging by the way you decided FFXII 'doesn't even boot' and that you'll stick to the 'far superior 1888 beta' or that you're looking for options that were never in PCSX2 to begin with but somehow think they were, I'd say you are in no position to call our release alpha or anything else.
If you're too bored or lazy to actually configure the emulator properly or find where the old options have been moved, please stop posting here. Take the time to actually see how the thing works before making ridiculous statements like beta 1888 is far superior (sure, it has only been over 2000 code revisions since then, so obviously they were all making the emulator worse Tongue)
About your USB controller, you probably didn't spend 2 mins (again) trying to configure it or finding what you did wrong.

Again, CPU options to toggle SSE is NOT there.
-SPECS-
i5 3570K Ivy Bridge OC'd 4.5Ghz
GTX 760
16GB DDR3
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CM Hyper 212+
Again, there is no 'CPU option to toggle SSE'. SSE is a processor feature, you can't 'toggle' it anyway.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-06-2010, 01:49 PM)xcyper33 Wrote: Again, CPU options to toggle SSE is NOT there.

Show us a screenshot please. Personally I'd like to see how you were able to turn on/off your processor's features with pcsx2 0.9.6 r1888, because I think many of us used it, and yet none of us having problems with the newest beta.
Motherboard: Asus Rampage III Extreme
CPU: Intel Core i7-920
RAM: 3*1GB 1600Mhz Kingmax TinyBGA
VGA: Zotac GF 250GTS 1GB
Monitor: LG 2253V-PF
http://i46.tinypic.com/2n9amwx.png
-SPECS-
GTX 760
16GB DDR3
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CM Hyper 212+
Like everyone said before: Config -> Emulation (EE/IOP && VUs && GS windows is what you're looking for). Everything is right there in one place.
Motherboard: Asus Rampage III Extreme
CPU: Intel Core i7-920
RAM: 3*1GB 1600Mhz Kingmax TinyBGA
VGA: Zotac GF 250GTS 1GB
Monitor: LG 2253V-PF
xcyper33:
Every option in the old CPU panel is still available, you just need to actually look for them.
(Hint: Try emulation settings, it's on the first page.)

PCSX2 doesn't detect your USB game pad, it's the PAD plugin that does.
And as with the r1888 version, you still have to configure it.

Also:
If you have a problem with the new version, use the old one!
I can assure you that you'll be the last person here to use r1888, most likely on Windows 98, too!
(06-06-2010, 02:18 PM)rama Wrote: xcyper33:
Every option in the old CPU panel is still available, you just need to actually look for them.
(Hint: Try emulation settings, it's on the first page.)

PCSX2 doesn't detect your USB game pad, it's the PAD plugin that does.
And as with the r1888 version, you still have to configure it.

Also:
If you have a problem with the new version, use the old one!
I can assure you that you'll be the last person here to use r1888, most likely on Windows 98, too!

Show me a screen shot of 0.9.7 with SSE options. Oh Wait, you can't. And 0.9.7. ran FFXII slower. I guess I will be the last person to use 1888 but hey, 1888 runs mostly all of my games perfect, and near perfect atleast.
-SPECS-
GTX 760
16GB DDR3
GA-Z77X-UD3H
CM Hyper 212+