0.9.7 cannot boot CDVD
I was very excited to see the new version released, even though it's still beta.
However, when I tried to boot the iso, i get the message that the plugin failed, and my drivers or hardware might be incompatible.

I already tried running the emu as administrator and a few other tricks, but nothing helps. Booting goes successfully for the PS2 ROM, but i can't boot an ISO. I used Daemon Tools lite to mount the image.

Sponsored links

never mount the iso file. be sure the iso is NOT been used by any program, then open it with the linuz iso plugin and after you confirm it then press run cdvd.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Could you take a screenshot of the problem and when does it happen?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I just tried LinuzIso right now, selected my iso and unmounted the virtual drive, but the same thing happens as with the default cdvd plugin.

Whenever I try booting CDVD while the iso is selected in the plugin, but NOT mounted on a virtual drive, the emu boots the PS2's ROM, or whatever (the PS2 logo & all of that)

When I try booting CDVD while the iso IS mounted on the virtual drive, i get that error message. Here's the ss:

[Image: 10p351x.png]
I'm use gigaherz's one and it works wonders.
(05-31-2010, 07:24 PM)chameleon Wrote: I just tried LinuzIso right now, selected my iso and unmounted the virtual drive, but the same thing happens as with the default cdvd plugin.

Whenever I try booting CDVD while the iso is selected in the plugin, but NOT mounted on a virtual drive, the emu boots the PS2's ROM, or whatever (the PS2 logo & all of that)

in the CDVD tab of pcsx2 have you selected the "plugin"? (do it with the image unmounted)
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Tried it, but no change. While iso is unmounted on the virtual drive, i can only boot PS2 ROM.

As I understand, the ISO must not be mounted or anything in any case? Then I will not try anything involving the ISO being mounted on the virtual drive.

Also, i forgot to mention, i am running Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit edition, I thought that maybe 0.9.7 has issues running on 64bit systems or something...
yes iso's must not be mounted but only open from the emulator itself
I just managed to run the iso!

I'm not sure what the solution was, but among other things, I used the LinuzISO plugin, unmounted the virtual drive, selected the ISO from the emu, and this time it ran when i used the fast reboot mode!
(05-31-2010, 11:38 PM)chameleon Wrote: I just managed to run the iso!

I'm not sure what the solution was, but among other things, I used the LinuzISO plugin, unmounted the virtual drive, selected the ISO from the emu, and this time it ran when i used the fast reboot mode!

try this.
be sure not to mount the iso and then in the cdvd tab be sure ISO is checked and go to iso selector then browse ur iso

thanks
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?